GAS Alert!!!!

$595 big ol' fluffy American dollars.

Strike, while the iron's hot. This one isn't going to last long, methinks.

NonsenseTele said:
FRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS5713A.jpg
homer_drooling1.gif

Death by Uberschall said:
And who ever gets it, better not top route it either. Or the DR6 crew is coming looking for 'em!!  :evil4:
Love the new sig, with outside shots... :icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:
And who ever gets it, better not top route it either. Or the DR6 crew is coming looking for 'em!!  :evil4:

Me too. These shots look much better. BLUE is hard to photograph, it's so blue it almost looks fake in the pics. I'm going to try to get some better shots soon.

Super Nigerian Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
And who ever gets it, better not top route it either. Or the DR6 crew is coming looking for 'em!!  :evil4:

It's already rear routed.
When did you become African American....  :icon_scratch:
"Super Nigerian Turbo Deluxe Custom"

DangerousR6 said:

About the same time Obama became a U.S. Citizen.  :icon_jokercolor:

DangerousR6 said:

:laughing11:

DangerousR6 said:
DangerousR6 said:

Not to get tooooooo far off topic, but,.................

Dear President Obama:

I am writing today with a somewhat unusual request. First and foremost, I will be asking that you return America to its August 20th, 1959 borders so that Hawaii is no longer a state and you are no longer a citizen.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

Not to get tooooooo far off topic, but,.................

Dear President Obama:

I am writing today with a somewhat unusual request. First and foremost, I will be asking that you return America to its August 20th, 1959 borders so that Hawaii is no longer a state and you are no longer a citizen.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

Actually, it's not a political joke.  It happened when I Craigslist scammed a member out of an Xbox.  I should change it back.  My sense of humor might be construed as rude or bullying.

DangerousR6 said:
And who ever gets it, better not top route it either. Or the DR6 crew is coming looking for 'em!!  :evil4:

Me too. These shots look much better. BLUE is hard to photograph, it's so blue it almost looks fake in the pics. I'm going to try to get some better shots soon.
I like the progression of your lawn in the pics - After Burner appears to have scorched it.  :)

Corey P. said:
DangerousR6 said:

I like the progression of your lawn in the pics - After Burner appears to have scorched it.  :)

In the words of Les Grossman, " I Am Talking Scorched Earth Mother F#@ker! I will Massacre You! I WILL F#@K YOU UP!  :toothy12:

Anyone seen that Egg-Shell Blue special finish strat they put up?

It's so wonderful! :hello2: :toothy12:

ps5686c.jpg

ps5686d.jpg

ps5686b.jpg

ps5686a.jpg

ps5686f.jpg

ps5686i.jpg

Synderz said:

It's on my wish list, but I don't have the money to buy it. I'm thinking black pickguard and chrome or gold hardware. Maybe a bloodwood neck (although that might be too bright, depending on the pickups.)

Jet-Jaguar said:
Synderz said:

It's on my wish list, but I don't have the money to buy it. I'm thinking black pickguard and chrome or gold hardware. Maybe a bloodwood neck (although that might be too bright, depending on the pickups.)

Hmm, how about all-canary neck with pearloid pickguard and chrome hardware? (And black pickups / knobs)

That being said, I hope this finish gets put onto the list - I want one in the future!! I was initially thinking of creamsicle orange, but not so sure anymore!! :toothy10:

EDIT: Like this.

shellblueguitar.png

Synderz said:

It's so wonderful! :hello2: :toothy12:

ps5686c.jpg

Maybe it's just the computer I'm on, but it looks like it should be fuzzy! Like a suede material of sorts :laughing7:

Back