GAS Alert!!!!

It is an interesting color. Looks like... muppet hide. Somebody should line their case with it, especially if they have a black or white guitar.

Cagey said:
$595 big ol' fluffy American dollars.

Strike, while the iron's hot. This one isn't going to last long, methinks.

Actually I'm surprised it is lasting that long... About 2years ago there was a really close looking one and it didn't lst 10min... Wish I had $$$ to buy... I need to buy a pressurized-air-supply to sleep better and don't know I'm going to buy it :sad:

Ah, I see. I had to have one of those several years ago due to pulmonary failure (acute pneumonia), but it didn't work well enough on its own so I ended up intubated with a ventilator, then ultimately had to have a tracheotomy. Lost a lung in that whole deal. But, I'm fine now. Just can't do anything stressful.

I've a much smaller problem, the doc says it might get fine if I manage to get thin... Lets see!
Sorry to hear that, sounds really bad  :sad1:

Cagey said:
But, I'm fine now. Just can't do anything stressful.

Dang Cagey, I am glad that you are fine now, but watching all the beauties on this thread does not cause you any stress?  :dontknow:
Keep on taking good care of yourself &  :rock-on:

NonsenseTele said:
I've a much smaller problem, the doc says it might get fine if I manage to get thin... Lets see!
Sorry to hear that, sounds really bad  :sad1:

Yeah, excessive weight is hard on the whole cardio-pulmonary system, not to mention your knees. Gotta get in touch with your inner anorexic, and get rid of the flab.

As for me, I'm fully recovered so I don't suffer, but I can't do a whole lot. Just can't get enough air in me to support much activity. So, no running marathons, carrying heavy gear around, or playing reindeer games with strippers <grin>

Black Dog said:
Dang Cagey, I am glad that you are fine now, but watching all the beauties on this thread does not cause you any stress?  :dontknow:
Keep on taking good care of yourself &  :rock-on:

Yeah, but every once in a while I throw some money at Warmoth, and the stress is relieved... eventually. Gotta wait about 100 years for UPS to deliver anything from Podunk, WA, but it does happen. Oddly enough, the US postal service actually has much better timing, but everything shows up looking like it's been through a chipper-shredder, so I'm leery about letting them handle necks and bodies.

I love that blue finish, spotted it a couple of weeks ago. On the close-ups in the showcase you can see it's got a slightly speckled effect. Sadly I despise Strats though - c'mon Wamorth, add that to the regular finish choices. I'm thinking that that, the glow in the dark paint and the neon colours should be together under their own weird effect catagory.

B3Guy said:
wow, that blue thing looks like a Cadbury candy egg!

Haha, it does! :laughing7:

Ace Flibble said:
I love that blue finish, spotted it a couple of weeks ago. On the close-ups in the showcase you can see it's got a slightly speckled effect. Sadly I despise Strats though - c'mon Wamorth, add that to the regular finish choices. I'm thinking that that, the glow in the dark paint and the neon colours should be together under their own weird effect catagory.

Damn, I hope they do add it to regular choice. :sad1:

I don't think that the glow in the dark one should be in neon section, maybe the blue one and creamsicle orange though.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Is that Eggshell Blue glossy or flat?

This particular one is flat apparently, satin finish - Looks nice to me, it helps the colour stand out rather than reflect everything else off it, haha. :laughing7:

I am not sure why I like it, but it looks so woody ...
I really like the idea of Old Growth wood (or reclaimed wood)

02OldGrowthRedwood.png

http://www.fender.com/features/telebration

Back