GAS Alert!!!!

LPN720A.jpg

LPN720B.jpg

LPN720C.jpg

anybody with photoshop skills want to mock up the above neck on one of these bodies? I'm in love with brown/blue color schemes

PT2199A.jpg

JMP151F.jpg

thanks fellas!
AGWANANA-RAMA said:
Mmmmm Jazzmaster

agreed. I've had the idea in my head for a hardtail, sonic blue Jazzy with all rosewood or mahogany/rosewood (or maybe wenge now that i've seen a few nice ones) neck. though that first mockup of the tele w/ all the hardware on there looks mighty good too.

there is a very real chance my first warmoth will be a Jazzmaster.

and sonic blue is my absolute favorite "Stock" fender color. I sooo very much like it that I may by the Blacktop Strat in that color. Evil Trem be damned.

thats what they make 5 springs for.

AGWANANA-RAMA said:
and sonic blue is my absolute favorite "Stock" fender color. I sooo very much like it that I may by the Blacktop Strat in that color. Evil Trem be damned.
thats what they make 5 springs for.

yeah. i almost picked up one of those strats bodies on ebay because it was so pretty. but I don't like the body shape much and i wanted a fixed bridge and different electronics. still, it's a tempting item.
http://cgi.ebay.com/LOADED-Fender-Blacktop-HH-Stratocaster-Strat-BODY-/360363372555?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item53e754b00b

At that price. no way.

100 bucks? maybe.

but I can get the whole guitar for 400ish bucks. so why pay almost 300 for that.

Marko said:
the fancyness of the block inlays contradicts the 'basic' cab body

understandable. it still works for me, but i do agree that a plain rosewood tele neck with dots would probably look more fitting

Disco Scottie said:
The front ain't bad...

B2075A.jpg

but I don't think I've ever seen BK that looked like this:

B2075B.jpg

and even more BK tastiness:

BP1113A.jpg

BP1113B.jpg

Hey! they flipped that one the right way! The nice side is face up!!!!

That whole build (assuming you only bought one of the necks :)  was $800 and change.  Yeah, Bubinga necks on guitar run about $500 when I've seen them.The most expensive of the four is only  $263 before options.

Back