GAS Alert!!!!

Yes, Guitar Fetish did. I bought 2 from them actually! Mark has them now though, since I sold him the Squier '51 and all the different accessories I had for it.

Just curious, but is the "'51" that's in the '51 refer to the '51 P-Bass.  If so modeling a Fender after a P-Bass has been done already.  It's called the Stratocaster.

pt2262A.jpg

This certainly looks different and awesome!

There's a Guild JF-4 on fleabay closing tomorrow currently sitting about about $500. And It's just not going to happen for me. But it's a sweetheart guitar, and affordable (just not to me at the moment). I thought momentarily about bidding just a bit higher just for the fun of it, but was worried about actually winning it.

swarfrat said:
...but was worried about actually winning it.

Funny how that works out sometimes, isn't it? It's happened to me more than once in the opposite direction, where I bid really low thinking I'd never win it, and win anyway. You get the notification email and say "Dammit! Now where in the hell am I gonna get the money?" <grin>

Is it wrong of me to be Gassing for an Ibanez Artcore?

But wishing they were cheaper? After the shipping screws me.

3200650542_70c94d8ea7.jpg

Cletus said:

it's never wrong to gas after one of those. they're amazing. if i had the money, i'd probably own 3 or 4

Cletus said:

Nope. No shame in that. Those are classy gitters. This, however, haunts me in my dreams:

Gretsch_G6196T_LARGE.jpg

Stupid Bono almost ruined those for me. But no, not even His Royal Doucheyness can affect the coolness that is Cadillac Green.  :laughing7:

I've been lusting after one of these ever since they were called AK75:

856194_800.jpg

...and then something like this comes along:

1303940_800.jpg

There can be only one - The White Falcon

White%20Falcon.jpg

Actually I have one pending. When one day we sell our house my fiancée has promised to buy me one.  :hello2:

Well - we're probably not gonna sell in the near future. But it is always good to have something to look forward to.  :icon_thumright:

EDIT: Sorry - picture edited for ridiculous big size  :tard:

I learned something new about Gretch's gold pickguards the other day. Apparently, they are just clear pickguards with gold paint on the underside. That's how they get the depth in the bird and the words...

Back