GAS Alert!!!!

*quiet sobbing*
I've been waiting for one of these guitars to pop up on ebay for a few years and I just don't have the money right now.
af84edvs.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-IBANEZ-ARTCORE-AF84E-HOLLOW-ARCHTOP-JAZZ-BOX-W-HSC-/300541280516?pt=Guitar&hash=item45f9a80104

That is a nice jazz box. I think I want one of these:

Attachments

• w1000_11975_Regent%20Natural.jpg
    w1000_11975_Regent%20Natural.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 330
Ace Flibble said:
"Right, that's it. This will be the last one. This will be the last guitar I put together. This is too expensive and I have no more room, I can't keep doing this."
[one week later]
"I NEED ONE OF EVERY COLOUR"

Seriously. "If only I had a Candy Apple Red Tele Custom. Then I could be done, I'd be happy with that. And a 3 Tone Sunburst Jaguar, of course. And a Sonic Blue Jazzmaster. And then finally that black Jazz bass with a tortoise shell guard I've wanted..."

Saw one of these on the wall in a local guitar shop last night:

p1_uzcvepjp2_so.jpg

Pretty cool, except for that awful "sea of plastic" pickguard. This shop is notorious for overpriced vintage guitars, so I didn,t even look at the tag.

There was one of those at the local Guitar Center for a while. I think they had it priced around $1200. That really is an ugly blob on top, though.

richship said:
There was one of those at the local Guitar Center for a while. I think they had it priced around $1200. That really is an ugly blob on top, though.

I would bring it to a knife fight as a shield.

That's really something, isn't it? Where in the hell do they even find pieces of rosewood big enough to do that sort of thing?

AGWANANA-RAMA said:
Why must I be poor?

For the same reason anybody is: laziness, stupidity, tattoos and impatience. Not necessarily in that order. But, it usually boils down to that. See yourself anywhere in there? Be honest. You don't have to tell me or anyone else. But, you can only fool yourself for so long before the truth inflicts depression, anger and remorse. No fun, there.

high IQ, hard worker no tattoo's and Patient

It has more to do with my complete lack of social skills. and making the huge mistake of majoring in ART.

AGWANANA-RAMA said:
high IQ, hard worker no tattoo's and Patient

It has more to do with my complete lack of social skills. and making the huge mistake of majoring in ART.

You majored in ART? And you don't want to own up to laziness and stupidity? LOL! (and I don't LOL easily)

It's no wonder you have no social skills. The people you must have been in constant contact with would have made Stephen King shudder.

But, this isn't the thread for such discussion. We're here to apprise others about the availability of fantasmagorical Warmoth products.

Hey, AGWAN, you may want to check out the Squier series of the 51. It was out a long time ago, and it's what  caused fender to make their own line here.

Cagey said:
No doubt. People hate honesty, reality and pragmatism. Distorts their view.

I think honesty and an attempt to incite an angry reply out of somebody are two different things.

3ukesmed.jpg

Anyway, I want one of these pretty badly right now! Don't know anything about brands or what to look for really. I'm going to learn a couple ukulele chords and go try some out at a local store.

Back