FS: Warmoth Tele deluxe; Marshall 100w amp; Ibanez RG body; Barden tele bridge

nathan a

Hi friends, it's been a long long time. I got married and we live on a farm now, so...things are pretty good.

I've got some gear I need to move (it's for a good cause -- new amp in my sights!) I plan to throw this all up on eBay, but figured I'd give you guys the first shot. Everything is owned by me and only me, and has been very well cared for. Any flaws are noted, I've got more pics of everything if you want. Shipping within the US is included. Reasonable best offers are welcome.

EDIT: Only the Warmoth tele is left!!! Grab her up! I've removed the other gear previously listed. Happy to part this out if need be.

1. Warmoth Tele Deluxe
This was my first-ever Warmoth build. It really is a great feeling and sounding guitar, but it's just not what I'm looking for anymore. A unique collection of specs in one instrument -- this was my attempt to build one guitar for all sonic needs. Keep it together or part it out, there's great parts here. As happens with all-Warmoth parts, I have a lot of money in this one. $600 shipped

-- 25.5" scale neck, maple/rosewood, abalone inlays, medium frets, straight 9" radius
-- Wolfgang contour (really comfortable, feels like a slightly meatier Standard Thin)
-- Sperzel locking tuners and Earvana nut
-- Black korina body, clear gloss finish by Warmoth. Gorgeous piece of wood
-- Seymour Duncan pickups: Jazz in the neck, SSL1 single, JB in bridge
-- Lots of switching options. 3-way just switches the humbuckers, which can each be split individually with push/pull volume pots. The middle single coil can be inserted any time via a push/push volume pot. One master tone control. Funky, I know.

Attachments

• W01.jpg
    W01.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 375
  • W02.jpg
    W02.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 388
  • W03.jpg
    W03.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 364
  • W04.jpg
    W04.jpg