Flamed koa/Black korina with pau ferro/pau ferro neck! Happiness in Sweden

Rubenandrea

Hello there everybody!
Just wanted to share the incredible parts I got a couple of weeks ago.

Can't wait to get it set up!

Attachments

• IMAG0657[1].jpg
    IMAG0657[1].jpg
    756.4 KB · Views: 654
  • IMAG0661[1].jpg
    IMAG0661[1].jpg
    976.4 KB · Views: 649
  • IMAG0660[1].jpg
    IMAG0660[1].jpg
    431 KB · Views: 590
  • IMAG0659[1].jpg
    IMAG0659[1].jpg
    954.1 KB · Views: 451
Congratulations, and welcome.  Those are beautiful pieces.  We're looking forward, I'm sure, to seeing how it all comes together.  Keep us updated!

Bagman

Thank you kindly for your comments.

Cagey said:
Super nice! Don't see necks like that very often.
The neck is out of this world! I cry tears of joy every time I look at, and ad to that that it feels like butter...overwhelming..

I'll post pictures of the other parts when they arrive, and by the end of next month I'll have it all assembled! 
Hopefully I can show you some sound clips to...

Excited to show you how it turns out! :blob7:

Skitsnyggt  :icon_thumright:

Va blir det för stall?

(what bridge?)

(holds thumbs for evertune in black or gold  :toothy12: )

Cederick said:
Skitsnyggt  :icon_thumright:

Va blir det för stall?

(what bridge?)

(holds thumbs for evertune in black or gold  :toothy12: )

Åh en svensk!
Inte evertune tyvärr...

I'm going with the schaller hannes bridge, since I tend to put my hand on the bridge quite a lot, I also think it looks amazing. It will be in black, going all out on the clean slick look!

drewfx said:
Those are some stunning pieces! Congrats.

thank you sir!

It just might be crazy enough to work!!!! :guitarplayer2:    congrats that is going to be a looker

damn!  why do I have to see pics of such nice necks when mine is still 3 weeks away......

pretty sweet - you're giving me buyer's remorse.  guess i'll have to work on the boss for more financial approvals.

Was that a choice selection of pau ferro?  I have really been enjoying my pau ferro fingerboards.  I full neck would be out of this world!!  NICE :cool01:

Rubenandrea said:
Åh en svensk!
Inte evertune tyvärr...

I'm going with the schaller hannes bridge, since I tend to put my hand on the bridge quite a lot, I also think it looks amazing. It will be in black, going all out on the clean slick look!
Fantastic neck and amazing body!
Schaller hannes is one hell of a bridge. I will go with hannes bridge with piezo for my next build, great stuff.

DMRACO said:
Was that a choice selection of pau ferro?  I have really been enjoying my pau ferro fingerboards.  I full neck would be out of this world!!  NICE :cool01:

Yes it's a unique choice board! I would definitely recommend an all pau ferro neck, it feels incredibly smooth and "fast", I'll post more comments when I've played it.
Just ordered the last parts of the puzzle by the way and I'm pretty excited.

[/quote]
Fantastic neck and amazing body!
Schaller hannes is one hell of a bridge. I will go with hannes bridge with piezo for my next build, great stuff.
[/quote]

Thanks man! I really hope it (the bridge) lives up to my expectations! I'm pretty sure it will... but I'm trying to stay calm to prevent nosebleed and things of that nature...apparently you can get to excited to...

Interesting with the piezo, be sure to post when time is right!

IMO the only downside to their hannes piezo bridge is the cost. Seems like a great design. Separate string saddles for more definition and graph tech material for saddles. Also looks fantastic.  :toothy12:
For my current build I'm getting a simple gotoh hardtail bridge, if all goes well my next warmoth will be piezo and I will share videos of the build. :blob7:

Back