Fast Cars, got one, post it.

DangerousR6 said:
Marko said:
Where is Doctor Rock ??? ;)
I think he lost interest in us.... :dontknow:

I still lurk on occasion.

Uberschall, love that Eclipse...very clean.

Since I got my GT-R, it has been modified.  AAM V1 intake, Deatschwerks 800cc injectors, HKS plugs, Forge actuators, AAM downpipes, Titek midpipe, HKS Legamax exhaust, and dyno tuned to 540 awhp and 560 awtq!  Honorable mentions include Stillen sway bars, AP Racing J-hook rotors, Carbotech XP8 pads, and Stillen stainless brake lines.

gtr1resize.jpg

And a link to my dyno plot.   :icon_thumright:

http://www.hbspeed.com/dyno/graph.php?gb=0&hp=1&torque=1&sl=1&sln=1&runid1=215&rgb1=000000255

Since I started doing track days, I've found a new obsession.  Down from 2:09 seconds to 1:55.425 at Cal Speedway.  Now running in the black (high-intermediate) group.  This is after four track days. Once this obsession blends into the background, I'll pick up a guitar again.  However, I haven't picked up a guitar in a few months, lol.

Death by Uberschall said:
Hey Doc, thanks and I love what you've been doing to the GT-R.   :headbang1:

Thanks, man!  Frankly, it hauls Axx!  And it corners incredibly well.  FWIW, stock dyno was 415 awhp and 400 awtq.  Coming up the front straight at Cal Speedway, she screams like a banshee!  And, I get pulled back into my seat more than during an airplane takeoff. 

DocNrock said:
Death by Uberschall said:
Hey Doc, thanks and I love what you've been doing to the GT-R.   :headbang1:

Thanks, man!  Frankly, it hauls Axx!  And it corners incredibly well.  FWIW, stock dyno was 415 awhp and 400 awtq.  Coming up the front straight at Cal Speedway, she screams like a banshee!  And, I get pulled back into my seat more than during an airplane takeoff.  
:headbang:

Haven't dyno'ed mine yet, but I figure I'm currently with in 50-100hp/tq on your current dyno numbers.  :icon_thumright:

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
Marko said:
Where is Doctor Rock ??? ;)
I think he lost interest in us.... :dontknow:

I still lurk on occasion.

Uberschall, love that Eclipse...very clean.

Since I got my GT-R, it has been modified.  AAM V1 intake, Deatschwerks 800cc injectors, HKS plugs, Forge actuators, AAM downpipes, Titek midpipe, HKS Legamax exhaust, and dyno tuned to 540 awhp and 560 awtq!  Honorable mentions include Stillen sway bars, AP Racing J-hook rotors, Carbotech XP8 pads, and Stillen stainless brake lines.

gtr1resize.jpg

And a link to my dyno plot.   :icon_thumright:

http://www.hbspeed.com/dyno/graph.php?gb=0&hp=1&torque=1&sl=1&sln=1&runid1=215&rgb1=000000255

Since I started doing track days, I've found a new obsession.  Down from 2:09 seconds to 1:55.425 at Cal Speedway.  Now running in the black (high-intermediate) group.  This is after four track days. Once this obsession blends into the background, I'll pick up a guitar again.  However, I haven't picked up a guitar in a few months, lol.
:icon_biggrin:

DocNrock said:
Hey Doug, what's shakin'?  Got that R6 out on a track yet?
Not much, it's a little chilly out right now. Not been riding much. Nah, haven't made it to the track, I'm thinking about getting an R1 next year, so I may turn the 6 into a track bike. I did get a new exhaust for the 6 tho.... :laughing7:
[youtube=425,350]-OglrG4E2SI[/youtube]

here is my secoond contri...I built it myself...145HP...150 lb/ft....400lbs...you do the math...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu466_orfpw[/youtube]

dmraco said:
here is my secoond contri...I built it myself...145HP...150 lb/ft....400lbs...you do the math...

Imma bet I could still blow you away with my crotch rocket...And it's only 120hp 356lbs
PIC-0035-1.jpg

But tha is a nice bike, S&S I'm guessing?

Yeah...I think the crotch rockets may win..gearing and powerband advantage as well as weight.  The thing I like about the twins is most of that power is available around 2000-3000 RPM.

The motor is a custom built Ultima el Bruto..113...fully polished.

Roger Bourget builds some cool bikes...does his frame hold the oil???

dmraco said:
Yeah...I think the crotch rockets may win..gearing and powerband advantage as well as weight.  The thing I like about the twins is most of that power is available around 2000-3000 RPM.

The motor is a custom built Ultima el Bruto..113...fully polished.

Roger Bourget builds some cool bikes...does his frame hold the oil???
Ewwwwwwww, El Bruto...Nice, Ultima makes some good motors from what I've heard. Yip some of Rogers bikes are a bit over the top and $$$$$$$$$$, I got this one for a steal...It listed for $46k I picked it up for $30k. Yip oil is in the frame, that's why the seat is so low, no oil tank... :icon_biggrin:

My first rod...
0908101949000.jpg

Traxxas T-Maxx running the old Pro .15 engine, was slow but got me hooked.  RPM arms up front for jumping as well as cheapish piggyback shocks since I blew the cap off one of the stockers running it into a tree...then I upgraded to...

IMG_3729.jpg

Traxxas Revo running the 3.3.  Clocked at 47mph on radar and was going to wind it out a little more, but the tires were ballooned pretty bad and it was getting really squirrelly to handle hah

texicus said:
My first rod...
0908101949000.jpg

Traxxas T-Maxx running the old Pro .15 engine, was slow but got me hooked.  RPM arms up front for jumping as well as cheapish piggyback shocks since I blew the cap off one of the stockers running it into a tree...then I upgraded to...

IMG_3729.jpg

Traxxas Revo running the 3.3.  Clocked at 47mph on radar and was going to wind it out a little more, but the tires were ballooned pretty bad and it was getting really squirrelly to handle hah
Those are fun as all get out, I had a first generation T Maxx 1.5. First day I had it, ran it into a curb and broke the front a arm. So I splurged for the aluminum A arms and bell housings and aluminum shocks, aluminum tuned pipe. After was all said and done, I spent almost a grand on it, including the price of the truck..  Was good times.... :icon_thumright:

dmraco said:

OH YEAH!!! very nice, bet the neighbors love ya!!!  :icon_jokercolor:

That's it, I'm posting pics of my white trash sports car.  '93 Ford Probe GT (some turbo stuff on a v6). 

I laugh about this every day.  My dad's wife gave it to me this year because those two nerds bought 3 cars in the last year.  I already have a couple decent cars (Buick Park Avenue Ultra and Kia Spectra 5), but a free car I'd never buy that's a little fast was something I couldn't turn down.  It had 65k miles on it when I got it, and it sat in the sun in Arizona for like 6 years while she was in Germany, so the paint is TRASHED.  As if that weren't enough, it's TURQUOISE.  My dad offered to have it painted, and my response is, "You can rub all you want, but you can't polish a turd.  It's still a Ford Probe."  The funny thing is, the interior is brand new looking.

It drives well for a cheesy Ford; it corners like no one's business and accelerates totally kick-ass.  I got pulled over 4 times in the first two days I had it.  I literally didn't notice that I was speeding.  I had one stater come up to the car screaming at me about how "I-5 isn't for effing Nascar wanna-be's."  How humiliating.  I can't stand Nascar or the people who are into it (no offense; I have all my teeth and am educated~).  I managed to not get a ticket, but I had to work really hard to drive the speed limit.

I just wanted to drop in and bring shame to your thread!

-Mark

car1lc.jpg

car2nt.jpg

AprioriMark said:
That's it, I'm posting pics of my white trash sports car.  '93 Ford Probe GT (some turbo stuff on a v6). 

I laugh about this every day.  My dad's wife gave it to me this year because those two nerds bought 3 cars in the last year.  I already have a couple decent cars (Buick Park Avenue Ultra and Kia Spectra 5), but a free car I'd never buy that's a little fast was something I couldn't turn down.  It had 65k miles on it when I got it, and it sat in the sun in Arizona for like 6 years while she was in Germany, so the paint is TRASHED.  As if that weren't enough, it's TURQUOISE.  My dad offered to have it painted, and my response is, "You can rub all you want, but you can't polish a turd.  It's still a Ford Probe."  The funny thing is, the interior is brand new looking.

It drives well for a cheesy Ford; it corners like no one's business and accelerates totally kick-ass.  I got pulled over 4 times in the first two days I had it.  I literally didn't notice that I was speeding.  I had one stater come up to the car screaming at me about how "I-5 isn't for effing Nascar wanna-be's."  How humiliating.  I can't stand Nascar or the people who are into it (no offense; I have all my teeth and am educated~).  I managed to not get a ticket, but I had to work really hard to drive the speed limit.

I just wanted to drop in and bring shame to your thread!

-Mark
My younger brother had one of those, was a pretty snappy car. His run pretty good. I give it an A+ in the crash test to, he was hit head-on by a drunk driver and walked away without a scratch... :icon_thumright:

Back