Eggle New York hollow

Thanks guys. Sanding to take the faux binding to the top and the f holes

Attachments

• DSCN3315.JPG
    512.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN3316.JPG
    509.5 KB · Views: 5
...and with a wet coat on. It's going to take a while for new in progress pics. I'm into the boring proces of clear coating; one shot in the morning and another coming back from work. See you soon

Attachments

• DSCN3321.JPG
    703.9 KB · Views: 26
It's done!!!. Here it's me dressing the frets. The body and the headstock. It's really difficult to photographe this colour; it's aquamarine, but in the pics it's green

Attachments

• DSCN3341.JPG
    595.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN3339.JPG
    474.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN3336.JPG
    591.4 KB · Views: 13
Full body and neck joint. Tomorrow I'm going to check it with a real amp, at home I only have a small Fender (battery) that only cam prove if it sounds or not

Attachments

• DSCN3342.JPG
    485 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN3344.JPG
    420.6 KB · Views: 9
Neck volute and back

Attachments

• DSCN3347.JPG
    426.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN3348.JPG
    501.8 KB · Views: 14
That really turned out well! Is it the lighting, or is the back a different shade than the front?

It's really difficult to take pics of this guitar, but the figure in the back it's really different that the front. At the beguining I choosed the best figure for the front, but after gueing and sanding the back becomes more beautiful that the front.

Wow  :eek: 
Thats some great work gone into that  :icon_thumright: ... wish I could do that  :toothy11:

Very interesting the strat bridge pup.
Don't think I've seen that before.

What puppies are they ?

:kewlpics:

The neck one it's a Rickenbacker original, taken from a 330 model (upraded to a new one with black / chrome finish), the bridge one is a Seymour Duncan Hot Rails (HB in single format) that can be switched to single with a push pull switch on the Tone control. I don't know yet hoy the guitar sounds because I only have small plastic Fender Twin amp (1W or so) at home; today I'm going to go to my brothers house, who have some really cool tube amps...

I've tried the guitar through a Fender Princetone and sounds amazing!!! I think the fact that the pups are screwed direct to the wood (no springs or rubber tubes) gave this definition and richness to the final tone. Now I must look for a customer that want to buy it.

Stunning work! Better not give out your address or there'll be a line of disreputable people around the block fighting over that thing! :toothy12:

Back