Dream guitars

I wake up screaming, thinking about this.....only a lefty would truly understand, I need help Doctor! :sad:

Attachments

• nightmare_1.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 361
BTW  I think the right handed version is brilliant. I think every right handed guitar player should be able to "experience" what lefties have to put up with :icon_jokercolor:
So please don't take offence if you own one. 

Mine would be something like a Washburn EC29 except with a maple fretboard and in the bridge spot a slanted (like Strat) single sized humbucker. Edge LoPro tremolo. Wizard neck profile.

Firebird with just a Lollar or Antiquity P90 in the bridge and a wraparound tailpiece. Paint the top Goldtop Gold with the back natural mahogany, and then throw on some cream top binding just for the hell of it. Mahogany neck with a Clapton profile, 1 11/16 nut width, jet-black ebony board with MOP inlays. I'd be happy as a clam.

F@&k!
someones! Can't think in ONE!
A LP Junior, something like this poorly modified in paintbrush.
Anothers LP Juniors, with Spalted Maple top, trans-Orange (or Orange, like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITCxqaTasVc )
LP Custom Cherryburst (w/ 2 humbuckers)
LP '59ished (I like that aged burst)
Flying V Custom
The Troubletreble's strat  :icon_biggrin:
Dean ML sunburst/transred and a Razorback
more??  :laughing7:

Attachments

• Gibson Les Paul Special Golden Rose Modificada II.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 343
  • Flying V Custom I.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 370
  • Gibson Les Paul 3 Pick Ups.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 343
NonsenseTele said:
F@&k!
someones! Can't think in ONE!
A LP Junior, something like this poorly modified in paintbrush.
Anothers LP Juniors, with Spalted Maple top, trans-Orange (or Orange, like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITCxqaTasVc )
LP Custom Cherryburst (w/ 2 humbuckers)
LP '59ished (I like that aged burst)
Flying V Custom
The Troubletreble's strat  :icon_biggrin:
Dean ML sunburst/transred and a Razorback
more??  :laughing7:

So where does the Tele figure in your plan Nonsense? :icon_scratch:

I already have the body, so it's half made... soooo it was a dream, now it's one step to be real!  :icon_biggrin:

EDIT: I have made a visual test in that virtual building site... well I got about 15 different guitars to pick one :(...

Right now I have it narrowed to:

Hollow tele body, Black Korina Back, Wenge Top.  Rear Routed for stock tele controls.

Baritone scale wenge neck with a Pau Ferro board.

I would tung oil the whole thing.

Not sure on pickups yet.

Yessir, come Hell or highwater, there WILL be a thinline Korinacaster in my future. 

My other dream guitar would be a shredin telecaster. 1-11/16th nut with full scalloped 22 frets with standard thin contour, jumbo stainless steel frets. Strait 16 inch radius with standard fender tremolo 2 screw. One slanted duncan distortion bridge pickup and one volume knob. Graph tech replacment saddles on the trem. A maple neck and fretboard, blue burst finish with a quilt maple top on black kornia body. All crome hardware. The pickup will be white and the mounting ring for the pickup will be a di marzio white monting ring, those are the only ones that I can find that are truly white and not cream.

Back