Don't let this happen to you...

Gregg said:
Lucky #007 said:
Perhaps a SOLD section then?  I only say this, because you guys have had some truly amazing bodies up and it would be cool to see them or have them for potential new customers to look at.  Like that Red White and Blue tele.  Maybe just make it a highlights section.  I know you have the user galleries, but some of the best ones you guys have done aren't up because the person never sent in a picture.  Just food for thought.
How about a Showcase Archieve with 41,500 pictures in it for browsing through. It's coming.

I love you, Gregg.

At 5 seconds per image that would boil down to 2 and a half days and nights of non-stop viewing, right?

Bring it on  :party07:

That is precisely what I was talking about.  I wasn't meaning leaving them up in the showcase, just not taking the pictures off the page if you could link to it, but what you're doing is way better than that. :headbang1:

butthead.gif

I love you.

ByteFrenzy said:
Go into the showcase. Open a similar item. If it shows 'share this picture', click that. Copy the content of the box 'HTML to embed...' into Notepad. cut all text except the part between quotes that starts with "http://" and ends with ".jpg". In this string replace the showcase number with the one you would like to see. Paste the resulting string into your browser.
If it doesn't have the 'share this picture' link, click on the picture to open the large version. Right click on that, then select 'properties'. Paste the string you find under 'Address(URL)' into Notepad, replace the showcase number with the one you're interested in, then paste into your browser.

Great info, thanks!  :hello2:

Lucky #007 said:
That is precisely what I was talking about.  I wasn't meaning leaving them up in the showcase, just not taking the pictures off the page if you could link to it, but what you're doing is way better than that. :headbang1:

The archive Gregg mentioned is on the drawing board.  Also a reminder that you will be able to view your Showcase items in your customer account once we have the new site up.

Back