Does Warmoth notify you when a neck ships?

speedyone

Hi all,

Ordered my first ever Warmoth neck back on March 2nd.

On my account page online, the order status says, “In Process”.

Will that change to “Shipped” once the neck is shipped out, or will it just show up one day without reflecting that it’s done on my account page?

Just curious, and excited!

Thanks for anyone who cares to share their experience!

I think that depends on whether you order it on the phone or through the website. I never order anything standard so I've called and place my orders. I've never received any shipping notice. The stuff just shows up one day. That's fine with me. It comes along in a reasonable amount of time. If you are curious, you could always give them a call or email and ask about the status of your order.

I ordered online, and they always send me an email when shipping.

may be checked your junk mail folder too, it can be going there for some junk mails filter

Yep, depends on whether you created an account, checked out as a "guest", or called in. It you created an account, you should get an email. If the other two, then no.

I ordered a custom bass neck online 6/1/17. I received a shipping notification 7/3 and received it 7/11/17 (I live in Georgia). I don't know if that's typical or not. I just ordered a body (in stock) including a vintage tint finish 4/11. I'm curious to see what the delivery time will be.

Michael

Status will change to "Shipped." If you have "an account" you will receive an email day it goes out.

I just received notification that my body has been painted. It needs to be sanded and buffed and they expect to ship it next week! Here's the picture!

Michael

Attachments

• IMG_3600 (002).jpg
    IMG_3600 (002).jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 345
Back