Different F/holes

-CB-

Epic Member
Ok, the title sums it up.  Be nice to offer different F/hole shapes... that weren't F/holes at all.

There are slash holes, teardrop holes, vent holes, grille holes.... I mean... think of the increased revenue stream for just a little bit of programming, on fixturing already available and in use.

How bout it guys?

That actually sounds like a good idea. The f holes offered might look too classy or old timey depending on what you're building.

I'm not a fan of F-holes, (unless we're talking about violins) but I think that would be a great idea though.

+1

I would be allllll over that :headbang1:
Why stick with the traditional and do what everyone else does?
We are all Warmoth fans because we want individuality.
Bring on the holes...
:rock-on:

Nice idea.

I like f-holes a lot and think the appearance of almost any guitar shape is enhanced by them, so a range of different holes would be even better.

definite +1 here! would love slash-style f-holes.

like this, w/out the awful sticker.

buck360jg.jpg

Or a reverse Ric shape.  Or reverse with a rounded rather than straight edge (the little short straight edge being a half circle instead), or... the sky's the limit.

=CB= said:
Ok, the title sums it up.  Be nice to offer different F/hole shapes... that weren't F/holes at all.

There are slash holes, teardrop holes, vent holes, grille holes.... I mean... think of the increased revenue stream for just a little bit of programming, on fixturing already available and in use.

How bout it guys?
line6man said:
hannaugh said:
JaySwear said:
definite +1 here!

So, it's +4

Maybe they're all having the annual Drambuie jam!

Or maybe they're too busy programming all the new f/hole options into The Wayback Machine (or whatever they call it)

=CB= said:
Maybe they're all having the annual Drambuie jam!

Or maybe they're too busy programming all the new f/hole options into The Wayback Machine (or whatever they call it)

Sounds good that jam!

Back