Different colors for Strat Bridge (2 Pin)?

Hello everybody,

I'm embarking on my first Warmoth strat build and it's been a lot of fun so far.

Anyhow, I've been blown away by the sheer number of options available for the neck and body. But now that I'm buying hardware I've been a little bit underwhelmed. I've been looking for a copper or bronze colored American Strat Bridge (the two pin kind) and it appears there are only chrome and some gold ones available.

There are some suspiciously-cheap copper 6 pin bridges on eBay, (all from China which doesn't inspire me with confidence in their quality) but I really want to stick to a two pin bridge.

Does anybody of any sites or brands that have a copper/bronze colored two pin strat bridge? Thanks for any suggestions, happy guitar buildin'!

TBurst Std said:
Like this?

https://www.emma-music.com/schaller-c2x32755961?PGFLngID=1

The only thing is with that option is Schaller Vintage bridges despite the name and being two post it requires a Floyd Rose spaced mounting for the post width. If the OP is looking for post spacing similar to a Fender two post the Schaller vintage will not fit.

stratamania said:
TBurst Std said:
Like this?

https://www.emma-music.com/schaller-c2x32755961?PGFLngID=1

The only thing is with that option is Schaller Vintage bridges despite the name and being two post it requires a Floyd Rose spaced mounting for the post width. If the OP is looking for post spacing similar to a Fender two post the Schaller vintage will not fit.

I'm grateful for the recommendation, but that is a good catch. My Warmoth body only has the Fender two post route. But that bridge is otherwise exactly what I'm looking for. I'm really surprised some brand out there hasn't made one in this color yet.

At this point I might just try to figure out how to paint a chrome bridge to look like copper.

I am not aware of a good two point bridge available in that type of colour other than the Schaller which is a different post width.

Back