Custom neckplate

I'm definitely going to need a plate for my "JCS-1" :D. I've got my artist friend designing me a logo to my specs...a mix of para wings, bullets guns and all things nice  :party07:

juliancs said:
I'm definitely going to need a plate for my "JCS-1" :D. I've got my artist friend designing me a logo to my specs...a mix of para wings, bullets guns and all things nice  :party07:
Is your friend designing this to put on a plate..... :dontknow:

Wana_make_a_guitar said:
You got one of those skull ones?
Why yes I do....I have this one...
2522676174_3da9a20d78.jpg

Wana_make_a_guitar said:
Awesome, you sure about the mail to aus? you said $3 or something
ehhh, don't worry about it...PM me your address and it's yours my friend... :icon_biggrin:

Wana_make_a_guitar said:
I'll get back to you tomorrow, gotta ask my mum with you being over in USA and i only know you on the internet.
That's no problem there, I understand.... :icon_thumright:

Wana_make_a_guitar said:
I'll get back to you tomorrow, gotta ask my mum with you being over in USA and i only know you on the internet.

Haha that's so reasonable but I definitely hadn't consider how this whole conversation could be leaning that way.

Here is an idea that I have not seen yet -- how about the turtle head with the cross bones?  When I just received my new body I first saw the note that Warmoth put a printed note on top of the body (full with warnings).

It was the second best thing that I saw (the first being the actual body -- pictures will be posted as soon as I get it together).

So, yeah.  I don't really feel like reading through 36 pages of posts.  I'm gathering someone has the ability to make custom neckplates, though.  Is there a website I could go to to view some sample work?

the easiest way is to just browse through this thread...  but yeah a gallery of sorts would be cool to see all the ones done so far. :icon_thumright:

Mr Real Nice said:
So, yeah.  I don't really feel like reading through 36 pages of posts.  I'm gathering someone has the ability to make custom neckplates, though.  Is there a website I could go to to view some sample work?
Mr. Real Nice, I don't have a website. But here's a link to the Flickr Warmoth group, I've posted pics of all the plates I've made for the Warmoth people. And you can look me up on Flickr as DangerousR6 and view my pic gallery. All the neck plates I've made are on my Flickr page... :icon_thumright:

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=1229.0

Sweet, thanks.  I'll check it out when I get home since Flickr is blocked by my employer's stupid web filter.   :-\

Uff-Da said:
Here is an idea that I have not seen yet -- how about the turtle head with the cross bones?  When I just received my new body I first saw the note that Warmoth put a printed note on top of the body (full with warnings).

It was the second best thing that I saw (the first being the actual body -- pictures will be posted as soon as I get it together).

That would be pretty funny..... :laughing7:

onedrop said:
DangerousR6 said:
dbw said:
FYI guys the symbol in that tattoo is called an "om", as in the noise Hindus make when they meditate.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Om has it in several scripts.
Web-OMmaple.gif

Hey, Doug.. I already have a neckplate for my next build, but no truss rod cover. Can't quite tell from the history, do you have materials to do a black truss rod cover? If so, I'd love an AUM.

If it's something you can do, could you use this as a source image
http://media.independent.com/img/photos/2007/06/30/Aum_05.jpg

just bevel all the sharp points a tiny bit, and put a circle instead of a diamond for the bindu (dot).

Obviously, ignore all the fancy border stuff in that image, just use the AUM character itself.
I'd want it so the character was machined out, and the background was the original black / raised part.

Let me know if it's possible - cheers!  Nice work!

Hey onedrop, what do ya think of this.... ???
2656064227_7f2e6c0030.jpg

Back