Custom neckplate

onedrop said:
DangerousR6 said:
Hey onedrop, what do ya think of this.... ???
2656064227_7f2e6c0030.jpg

I was picturing it more like this - can you trace it?  :)
Ya Ican make it like that, no problem...... :icon_thumright:

Nice  :glasses10:  Not to be too picky, but a few minor tweaks would be sweet. If you could smooth/round out the angles/points marked in red, so they are not so sharp. The two longer red lines (at the far right and on the right side of the "3"), if you could just round out the edge a bit, make it a little less straight (just slightly).

Also I would move the two upper objects (bowl and dot) up just a bit, about to the level indicated in yellow.

With those changes, it would be perfect :icon_thumright:

Will this basically be the same material as the neckplates? Black plated metal of some kind?

Thanks
Arinaya

onedrop said:
Nice  :glasses10:  Not to be too picky, but a few minor tweaks would be sweet. If you could smooth/round out the angles/points marked in red, so they are not so sharp. The two longer red lines (at the far right and on the right side of the "3"), if you could just round out the edge a bit, make it a little less straight (just slightly).

Also I would move the two upper objects (bowl and dot) up just a bit, about to the level indicated in yellow.

With those changes, it would be perfect :icon_thumright:

Will this basically be the same material as the neckplates? Black plated metal of some kind?

Thanks
Arinaya
The areas that are pointed in the drawing that you have marked won't be pointed when machined out. As the cutter used to mill it out is round(obviously), so the points woun't be pointy.
The rest is no problem.... :icon_biggrin:

Dead man's hand...Aces and 8s...supposedly the hand that some bad ass outlaw from the old west was holding when he was shot.  I'm not sure which outlaw it was though...
I am assuming that you can do sketches from tatoos.  Am I correct in my assumption?

Ah Ha...So that's you?!?  Cool tattoo and even cooler neck plate design.  Danger is an artist with a CAD machine and a neck plate... Flippin' sweet!!!  I'll have to send him a pic of my fish tattoo and see what he can come up with...

Fish said:
Ah Ha...So that's you?!?  Cool tattoo and even cooler neck plate design.  Danger is an artist with a CAD machine and a neck plate... Flippin' sweet!!!  I'll have to send him a pic of my fish tattoo and see what he can come up with...

Thanks....... :icon_thumright: I'll be waiting for it.... :toothy10:

That plate rocks...couldn't be happier...even made my girl friend smile (no easy feat...)

The 01 after my initials just means the first of many more to come.  I already have plans for a soloist build....I am hooked...like a fish... :laughing3:

Fish said:
That plate rocks...couldn't be happier...even made my girl friend smile (no easy feat...)

The 01 after my initials just means the first of many more to come.  I already have plans for a soloist build....I am hooked...like a fish... :laughing3:

crackup.gif
........Like a Fish....that's caaaaaraaaaaaazy funny..

DocNrock said:
You're getting some pretty good mileage out of the smaller W.  :icon_biggrin:
Looks that way, getting kinda catchy. I guess in a way it's a have your cake and eat it too sorta deal..... :dontknow: But I don't care, if that's what peeps wants peeps gets... :party07:

Back