Custom neckplate

DangerousR6 said:
Sir SchmoopY said:
DangerousR6 said:
Sir SchmoopY said:
face it dude, your thread has flat lined. its the most commented on thread on this forum (although half the comments where yours) so I gotta hand it to ya, but let it die.
Never.........biooooooooooootch..... :icon_biggrin:

your mother......

You reliving you old vanilla ice dayz....."word to ya motha"......
crackup.gif

I bet you still got the old vanilla hair do!...
dancingnaughty.gif

nope hate vanilla ice, but i do have 3 inch death metal mutton chops. (serious) (and short hair, better than my old pudding basin Beatles cut, looked emo) anyway, by your mother I meant what ever you said, applies to your mother, its simple childish banter commonly use on school house playgrounds.  I, for some reason, though it applied around you.

Sir SchmoopY said:
DangerousR6 said:
Sir SchmoopY said:
DangerousR6 said:
Sir SchmoopY said:
face it dude, your thread has flat lined. its the most commented on thread on this forum (although half the comments where yours) so I gotta hand it to ya, but let it die.
Never.........biooooooooooootch..... :icon_biggrin:

your mother......

You reliving you old vanilla ice dayz....."word to ya motha"......
crackup.gif

I bet you still got the old vanilla hair do!...
dancingnaughty.gif

nope hate vanilla ice, but i do have 3 inch death metal mutton chops. (serious) (and short hair, better than my old pudding basin Beatles cut, looked emo) anyway, by your mother I meant what ever you said, applies to your mother, its simple childish banter commonly use on school house playgrounds.  I, for some reason, though it applied around you.

You =
roflfail.gif

No worries Doug.  I've been taking inventory and need at least one more plate...I'll be in touch.

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
Since he was one of the benfactors, just ask Gregg to sticky it!  That way all new people will know this is available.
Very good idea Doc....... :icon_thumright:

Hey Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegg, can you sticky my thread.... :toothy10:
Probably best to just make a post in the "Gear for Sale or Trade" or "Guitar Tech" section to keep the store going. You can combine all the pictures of all the different neck plates you've done in a concise thread for easy browsing. With those forums the topics move slower and you wouldn't have to bump often. For this communtiy I should keep away from stickying goods and service sales.

Gregg said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
Since he was one of the benfactors, just ask Gregg to sticky it!  That way all new people will know this is available.
Very good idea Doc....... :icon_thumright:

Hey Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegg, can you sticky my thread.... :toothy10:
Probably best to just make a post in the "Gear for Sale or Trade" or "Guitar Tech" section to keep the store going. You can combine all the pictures of all the different neck plates you've done in a concise thread for easy browsing. With those forums the topics move slower and you wouldn't have to bump often. For this communtiy I should keep away from stickying goods and service sales.
Not a bad idea, I probably didn't mention it but I hve put picks of all the plates that I have made for the peeps on this board in the Warmoth Flickr group. I asked Chris if it was ok and he said no problem as long as they were the ones for the Warmoth people.... :toothy10:

where is that link again?
I would like to order one for my thinline, but need some inspiration  :)

Paging Mr. guitlouie to the waiting room......The EGL has landed, this what you had in mind..... :toothy12:
2604994294_34df287bab.jpg

Mr Dangerous that looks like what I was going for!  He is going to be surprised!  Did I tell you before that we would like it on a black plate?  I guess I could look back in the thread, but anyway, black plate.  Proceed at will.

guitlouie said:
Mr Dangerous that looks like what I was going for!  He is going to be surprised!  Did I tell you before that we would like it on a black plate?  I guess I could look back in the thread, but anyway, black plate.  Proceed at will.
Ya, you said to put it on a black plate. Allrighty just wanted to get the ok....Will do... :icon_thumright:

Awesome neckplates, here's an idea for you, not just moving onto truss rod covers, how about control plates and metallic tremolo covers... the theoretical possibilities are endless. This is of course providing the materials can be found.

Squish said:
Awesome neckplates, here's an idea for you, not just moving onto truss rod covers, how about control plates and metallic tremolo covers... the theoretical possibilities are endless. This is of course providing the materials can be found.
I've already contemplated  with the truss rod cover idea......

Back