Custom neckplate

DangerousR6 said:
Got another to display, this one's for Axle Rose.....Nah just kidding, but you'll just have to have "Patience" to find out who and what.... :icon_biggrin:
OzziePete.jpg

No 'Child of Mine' puh - lease!!!!!

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Kind of fitting that "Patience" is not on a guitar.

Maybe this plate is the start of the project rather than the end part?

OzziePete said:
DangerousR6 said:
Got another to display, this one's for Axle Rose.....Nah just kidding, but you'll just have to have "Patience" to find out who and what.... :icon_biggrin:
OzziePete.jpg

No 'Child of Mine' puh - lease!!!!!

Kind of fitting that "Patience" is not on a guitar.

Maybe this plate is the start of the project rather than the end part?
Could be....

Death by Uberschall said:
Need one of these!! So get busy!!  :headbang1:

D_Red_Small.png

That is the coolest neck plate Ive seen!!  Any idea if they sell these somewhere...this appears custom!  Bad ass!

That's from a new Gary Kramer guitar, and I'm sure it's a custom....But I can make you one.... :headbang1:

DangerousR6 said:
That's from a new Gary Kramer guitar, and I'm sure it's a custom....But I can make you one.... :headbang1:
Oh really?  I am seeing a future build already and I'm not done with this one.

DangerousR6 said:

Any idea what that symbol is supposed to represent? Looks like drill dyes to me....  :dontknow:

OzziePete said:
DangerousR6 said:

Any idea what that symbol is supposed to represent? Looks like drill dyes to me....  :dontknow:

You're stoopid contry prolly has gun control. USA! USA!

Uff-Da said:
No, Gazpacho is best served cold.

You don't make friends with salad.

It's still good. It's still good.

OzziePete said:
DangerousR6 said:

It's the end view of a cylinder on a revolver...
Small_Dirty_Chambers.jpg

IMAG0308.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
OzziePete said:
DangerousR6 said:

It's the end view of a cylinder on a revolver...
Small_Dirty_Chambers.jpg

IMAG0308.jpg

D'OH! I've seen that view enough times in my old job (rear end of the .38 S & W), I shoulda picked it! :doh:

Biggus Pickus said:
OzziePete said:
DangerousR6 said:

As I mentioned in my post above, I should have picked up the view, lord knows how many times I loaded a .38 in my time in an old job. Yes Australia has gun control, but my job was important enough to have me go into some very restricted areas and armed. All our Police Services are armed as are certain positions within some Govt. agencies.

OzziePete said:
Biggus Pickus said:
OzziePete said:
DangerousR6 said:

As I mentioned in my post above, I should have picked up the view, lord knows how many times I loaded a .38 in my time in an old job. Yes Australia has gun control, but my job was important enough to have me go into some very restricted areas and armed. All our Police Services are armed as are certain positions within some Govt. agencies.
That's no fun, you cops got guns but everyone else doesn't(exceptions inserted here)..

That ain't happening here in Texas, cops got guns, we got more guns and BIGGER gunZ.... :laughing7:

DangerousR6 said:
OzziePete said:
Biggus Pickus said:
OzziePete said:
DangerousR6 said:

That's no fun, you cops got guns but everyone else doesn't(exceptions inserted here)..

That ain't happening here in Texas, cops got guns, we got more guns and BIGGER gunZ.... :laughing7:

Different culture over here Dangerous. Personally, I am not scared off firearms having handled them since I was a boy of 8, but I do know the damage they can cause if they hit a target (was potting rabbits as a kid), and was quite cautious when I used them on the range or at work etc. But a lot of other people within the Australian community are terrified of them, unneccessarily so I suggest.

The next largest demographic who have firearms within our community is probably the criminals! But hey, don't let the anti gun pollies know that, they believe they have been doing society a favour since the late 80s by pushing the panic button everytime some loser wants to take on the world & lobbying for tighter gun restrictions :doh:

Mind you, that 1996 Port Arthur massacre wasn't at all good, and that was the linchpin to a lot of restrictions (driven by  hyped media campaign) that eventually drove me away from private ownership of firearms (even though I could have obtained a Commissioner's Exemption due to my job at the time).

Back