Custom neckplate

NQbass7 said:
DangerousR6 said:
and one for NQbass7...and the first black chrome.... :headbang:

I'm so excited for this... that looks awesome.  Matches perfectly:

tattooneckplate.jpg
Sent it out this morning, should be there thurs-fri..... :icon_thumright:

Death by Uberschall said:
Ever notice as you change viewing angles on these that the engraving changes color from gold to silver? This one does.  :icon_thumright:
Nope never noticed that before until I seen it in the "Blue" thread.... :icon_biggrin:

DangerousR6 said:
Could be from the underlying nickel plating that is done before the chrome plating.... :dontknow:
Don't know. There's no corrosion. Just as you move, the center starts turning silver. It's really cool.  :icon_thumright:

Death by Uberschall said:
DangerousR6 said:
Could be from the underlying nickel plating that is done before the chrome plating.... :dontknow:
Don't know. There's no corrosion. Just as you move, the center starts turning silver. It's really cool.  :icon_thumright:
No it wouldn't be corrosion, when they do the plating on the plates, they are dipped in an acid bath, then a cleansing bath. Then dipped in nickel then chrome...

Alright been down too long, time to get this thread back in the lime light...So Imma do it with a bomb....Cherry Bomb.... :headbang:
CherryBomb.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
Alright been down too long, time to get this thread back in the lime light...So Imma do it with a bomb....Cherry Bomb.... :headbang:
CherryBomb.jpg

this is one of the best yet...I like the detail in the fuse!!

DangerousR6 said:
Ohhhhhh, this one is Devilish.... :evil4:
Debilgirl.jpg

Received it a few days ago. It looks unbelievable.  Can't wait for the body to come in and put her on. 

Thanks again Doug  :eek:ccasion14:

Got another to display, this one's for Axle Rose.....Nah just kidding, but you'll just have to have "Patience" to find out who and what.... :icon_biggrin:
OzziePete.jpg

Back