Custom neckplate

DocNrock said:
Howzabout a dead Dead dancing bear?   :laughing7:
crackup.gif

JaySwear said:
i've had this picture for years wanting to do something with it, but if it's too detailed, or not black on white enough let me know and i can try to change it. i was worried it might be too detailed, but after seeing some of your other plates i'm not sure. but i've got a back up picture just in case!

3597959211_67f13543ff.jpg

PS i'm ok with it being small, i know it's kind of a weird shape for a neck plate so with the wings so wide i figured it might have to be kind of tiny, or even turned sideways.
Hey Jay, got your bird plate done up...I know it looks gold but trust me it's chrome. The lighting in my computer room sucks.... :icon_biggrin:
Jaybird.jpg

Doug, that has got to be one of your best plates that I have seen!!!  :glasses9:
Nice job  :icon_thumright:

Death by Uberschall said:
Can't wait for it to show up!!!  :icon_thumright:
As close as you are, shouldn't take more than like 3 days...But then again, this is the USPS were talking about... :doh:

Death by Uberschall said:
Should be only 1 day unless it ships on Friday.
You never can tell about the postal service around here, but on average from ones I've shipped in the past, it usually takes 3 days.... :dontknow:    I sent yours Jay's and Tim's out this morning...

How much would it be for this one in chrome?
I'm not ready to buy just yet, just looking for a price quote.

Back