Custom neckplate

mayfly said:
DangerousR6 said:
Got a couple fresh off the grill....Scattered smothered and covered...... :laughing11:

Trevor
Kashmir.jpg

That's great!  What do I owe you?  I'll PM you my mailing address.
Thanks Trevor, you got a pm back.... :icon_biggrin:

Got a couple things acomplished at work today....One is for gnome, and the other is for my Krankenstein...

so what exactly will you need for a design? just a black drawing on a white background? i'm thinking a PRS-like bird for my VIP. i'm sure i can come up with a pretty basic bird outline design if thats all i need

JaySwear said:
so what exactly will you need for a design? just a black drawing on a white background? i'm thinking a PRS-like bird for my VIP. i'm sure i can come up with a pretty basic bird outline design if thats all i need
Ya, that's pretty much it Jay.... :icon_biggrin:

i've had this picture for years wanting to do something with it, but if it's too detailed, or not black on white enough let me know and i can try to change it. i was worried it might be too detailed, but after seeing some of your other plates i'm not sure. but i've got a back up picture just in case!

3597959211_67f13543ff.jpg

PS i'm ok with it being small, i know it's kind of a weird shape for a neck plate so with the wings so wide i figured it might have to be kind of tiny, or even turned sideways.

JaySwear said:
i've had this picture for years wanting to do something with it, but if it's too detailed, or not black on white enough let me know and i can try to change it. i was worried it might be too detailed, but after seeing some of your other plates i'm not sure. but i've got a back up picture just in case!

PS i'm ok with it being small, i know it's kind of a weird shape for a neck plate so with the wings so wide i figured it might have to be kind of tiny, or even turned sideways.
That's perfectly fine Jay. I can work with that no problem... :icon_thumright:

awesome!  :icon_biggrin: i was thinking on a chrome plate. let me know what i need to do and i'd like to make my order official

JaySwear said:
awesome!  :icon_biggrin: i was thinking on a chrome plate. let me know what i need to do and i'd like to make my order official
I sent you a PM Jay... :icon_biggrin:

DangerousR6 said:
JaySwear said:

That's perfectly fine Jay. I can work with that no problem... :icon_thumright:

I like that bird design.
I'm looking forward to seeing this one.
:icon_thumright:

Back