Custom neckplate

bpmorton777 said:
Hey Doug,

I had this idea for a neck plate. I know, it's the P&G logo but its so cool. Anyway, i figure there is too much detail or the detail is too small.. what do you think? I did a bit of photo shopping on it.

Brian
Pretty cool idea, but yip the detail is too small,  mostly in the face would be the issue. I could mill out the inside of the face so that it would just be the profile. Not sure if that's something you'd like or not... :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
...and the thread survives.   :icon_thumright:
:icon_biggrin:

Might be asking you to honor me with another plate in the near future.
I am considering building a tele...

My Strat turned out so nice, well, damn, this stuff is addicting...... :guitarplayer2:

blimpo said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
:icon_biggrin:

Might be asking you to honor me with another plate in the near future.
I am considering building a tele...

My Strat turned out so nice, well, damn, this stuff is addicting...... :guitarplayer2:
Sure thing my friend....I'm here anytime.... :icon_thumright:

DocNrock said:
energizer-bunny.jpg

Hey there, I'm working on a surf green Strat as a sort of long-term project (funds are sporadic, if not limited). I'm going for a pretty surfy, retro vibe (mint pickguard, etc.). I was wondering about some kind of surf-related neckplate...maybe a board or one of those nifty vans. What do you think? Also, how much (including shipping to Canada)? Thanks.

ErogenousJones said:
Hey there, I'm working on a surf green Strat as a sort of long-term project (funds are sporadic, if not limited). I'm going for a pretty surfy, retro vibe (mint pickguard, etc.). I was wondering about some kind of surf-related neckplate...maybe a board or one of those nifty vans. What do you think? Also, how much (including shipping to Canada)? Thanks.
that sounds tubular...... :icon_biggrin:  Ya, I could probably do something like that.  I'll pm you.. :icon_thumright:

Death by Uberschall said:
WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

I just looked through all 77 pages!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

Awesome design work!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!
Thanks, DbU. Most people can't make it thru all the pages.... :icon_biggrin:

DangerousR6 said:
WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

Awesome design work!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!
I have two guitars being built at Warmoth right now, we'll talk soon!!!

BTW: WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

DangerousR6 said:
WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

Awesome design work!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!
I have two guitars being built at Warmoth right now, we'll talk soon!!!

BTW: WOW, WOW, WOW!!!
No problem man, just hit me up when you're ready...

Doug...

Can you make customer control covers too? Simple stuff, but I need to find one like a vintage g&l F-100 has on the front of the guitar, but with no mounting screw holes. Weird question, I know...

AToE said:
Can you make customer control covers too? Simple stuff, but I need to find one like a vintage g&l F-100 has on the front of the guitar, but with no mounting screw holes. Weird question, I know...
Possibly, but I'll need some dimensions....

Got a couple fresh off the grill....Scattered smothered and covered...... :laughing11:

Trevor
Kashmir.jpg

Doc, meet Eddie...... :icon_biggrin:
Eddie-2.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
Got a couple fresh off the grill....Scattered smothered and covered...... :laughing11:

Trevor
Kashmir.jpg

That's great!  What do I owe you?  I'll PM you my mailing address.

Back