Custom neckplate

jimh said:
Sorry Nonsense, you cant buy what I've got.  I was born with it......

The Tele in my nick is not from Telecaster, it's my real life nickname!  :evil4:
I've been called from every name alike "crazy" for my whole life... To you understand: I felt London a very nice place! Planning to go live there when I get my European citzenship :)

These look fantastic, Dangerous. How quickly can you make them? I definitely want one for my warmoth once I finally get it done. Will you ship to Singapore?

juliancs said:
These look fantastic, Dangerous. How quickly can you make them? I definitely want one for my warmoth once I finally get it done. Will you ship to Singapore?
Thank you, for the "W" it doesn't take long at all. I don't have a problem with shipping to Singapore. I'll ship 'em anywhere in the world...

DangerousR6 said:
juliancs said:
Thank you, for the "W" it doesn't take long at all. I don't have a problem with shipping to Singapore. I'll ship 'em anywhere in the world...
I'm going to be going with a custom design. How small + detailed can you go?

juliancs said:
DangerousR6 said:
juliancs said:
I'm going to be going with a custom design. How small + detailed can you go?
The smallest I can go is whatever I can cut with a 1/16 cutter, but I'd really have to see the design to be for sure.....

He's a comedian who nearly gives himself an aneurysm every time he performs.  Look him up on YouTube, he's hilarious.

I'm watching him on you tube as I post this........

You ain't got no 'Dangerous Plate' ?  You aint got no custom Git-tar ! ! !

jimh said:
I'm watching him on you tube as I post this........

You ain't got no 'Dangerous Plate' ?  You aint got no custom Git-tar ! ! !
That's what I'm talking about...mate.

That's the bomb right thar...... :headbang1:
index.php

I've decided I like Lewis Black.........And my neckplate. 

Thanks awfully Dangerous meolecockaleakymateflapsparrowcockneyrhymingbollocks !

Got mine just now - - looks even better in person. Thanks again. Not sure when I'll see it on my guitar but soon I hope.

GoDrex said:
Got mine just now - - looks even better in person. Thanks again. Not sure when I'll see it on my guitar but soon I hope.
Oh you better get that on that git-tar asap Mr..... :icon_thumright:

Ha!  I just got my Warmoth W neckplate today!  It looks awesome!  Pics of it on the Tele-G later tonight...the kids are swarming at the moment!  Thanks Dangerous!  And in answer to the question in the box with my plate...no, no relation that I know of, but I get that a lot!

guitlouie said:
Ha!  I just got my Warmoth W neckplate today!  It looks awesome!  Pics of it on the Tele-G later tonight...the kids are swarming at the moment!  Thanks Dangerous!  And in answer to the question in the box with my plate...no, no relation that I know of, but I get that a lot!
That's awesome man, I gotta see it when it's done....... :blob7:

Back