Custom neckplate

I kinda like this best myself, as far as the "W" goes....... :dontknow:
2393769411_39770fd5ac.jpg

DangerousR6,

Did you get my PM?  Just checking as my internet has been very iffy here to say the least.

V/R
Bill

DangerousR6 said:

I would say, try to do a way to put the "serial number" in the place of the USA, if anybody more wishes...
I would like  :)

NonsenseTele said:
I would say, try to do a way to put the "serial number" in the place of the USA, if anybody more wishes...

Agree. No usa or any other country for my taste. For my #1 Warmoth I ordered a satin plate from Callaham and the serial number is 2007, the year of the guitar was assembled.
I'm interested to buy a gold one if you are accepting orders.

riverbluff said:
DangerousR6,

Did you get my PM?  Just checking as my internet has been very iffy here to say the least.

V/R
Bill
Hey Bill, I got your pm no problem. It's on the list.

Kostas said:
NonsenseTele said:

Agree. No usa or any other country for my taste. For my #1 Warmoth I ordered a satin plate from Callaham and the serial number is 2007, the year of the guitar was assembled.
I'm interested to buy a gold one if you are accepting orders.
Hey Kostas I have 2 gold ones, just pm me and I'll hook you up.....

NonsenseTele said:
DangerousR6 said:

Most of the plates I've done so far have no U.S.A. on them  nonsenseTele, I just made that so Gregg could see it. And if I were making these for Warmoth for them to sell it would have the "U.S.A." on them.....Because the majority of customers are generally US residents, and we like to proudly display the fact that it was "MADE in U.S.A."

I still like the mess up that happened to Ventolino's logo.  "MAD in USA"
But then I'm from the UK so please dont beat me up. 

Hey Dangerous......Looks those orders are rollin' in.  This how the big businesses get started.  It's just takes one little idea......and away you go !

Good one.  By the way I have to say I do like the latest incarnation of the "W".  I reckon I'd have one of those on my next build (nah...I'll go custom again) But I have a house to buy first, so the next build will be a little way off.

What ya'll think about a brushed gold "W"..... :dontknow:
Looks pretty cool in person..... :headbang:
2402397672_933de25818.jpg

dbw said:
:headbang: thanks Doug  :headbang:
You be the first one to get the "W" and have it on a guitar........ :blob7:
Kostas should be getting his "W" any day....

Back