Custom neckplate

DangerousR6 said:
buckallred said:
sorry for the dumb question, but: how do I get one of these?

can you make any picture, logo, etc at all?
Well Buck, first you need a design. Then you need to get in touch with me to make you one.... :icon_biggrin:

Pretty simple, eh?  :laughing7:

DangerousR6 said:
Meet up with Marko and Luke this evening and gave Luke his "Soylent Black" plate, thru down some cold ones and had some cool conversation....Really cool guys... :icon_thumright:
Luke brought me some of his fav German beer, can't wait until this stuff is nice and frosty.... :laughing7:

Hey Doug,
It was great to finally meet up!
Already looking forward to the guitarshow and many more North Texas Warmoth meet-ups!! :)

Got a couple more to add to the pile... :icon_biggrin:  These are for Mr. E
erikwilsonMrE2.jpg

Ok so I read the first 20 pages or this thread, and at the beginning you had no Idea everyone was gonna buy one. About how many have you sold?

Ryan (Rounce55) said:
Ok so I read the first 20 pages or this thread, and at the beginning you had no Idea everyone was gonna buy one. About how many have you sold?
To be honest Ryan, I've lost count.... :dontknow:

I know how many I've screwed up and had to redo.  7, and ruined 2 plates one day before I even got started cutting them.. :binkybaby:

DangerousR6 said:
I know how many I've screwed up and had to redo.  7, and ruined 2 plates one day before I even got started cutting them.. :binkybaby:
What WHAT [size=10pt]WHAT[/size]

Only 7 and only 2 plates?  Out of how many you have done?

ZGOZZ said:
DangerousR6 said:

no,no,no, I've ruined 7 plates. 2 of them in one day, and I have all the bad one right here with me. I would not send out one to someone that's not perfect. I don't know how many I've done, I lost count awhile back.. :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
ZGOZZ said:
DangerousR6 said:

no,no,no, I've ruined 7 plates. 2 of them in one day, and I have all the bad one right here with me. I would not send out one to someone that's not perfect. I don't know how many I've done, I lost count awhile back.. :dontknow:

Hey it happens.  No worry's...

ZGOZZ said:
DangerousR6 said:
ZGOZZ said:
DangerousR6 said:

Hey it happens.  No worry's...
:icon_biggrin:

Back