Custom neckplate

juliancs said:
jimh said:
What you need is a Skull and Crossed GunZ............Me, Ted, and Willyk came up with that all on our own.

Kinda like this?
IID00002171.jpg

What kills me is the magazine placement  :doh:

That's pretty cool.....Ya the mags are a bit outta place for an M16/Ar 15....

na get rid of the m 16s, and  give it desert eagle 50 cal wings.....

dessert... desert..... either way there should be a cherry on top.

Sir SchmoopY said:
na get rid of the m 16s, and  give it desert eagle 50 cal wings.....

dessert... desert..... either way there should be a cherry on top.
I gots a couple of Baby Eagle .40's......Top center and left..
2421378215_8a34015d5a.jpg

you dang americans.... its not fair.  You have any idea how many hoops I have to jump through to own a pistol?  Stupid gun control

(sorry for off topic)

in texas, you get a pistol with every six pack, cuz when you get drunk in texas you need something to distract you from the miles and miles of failure.  :toothy12: just kidding.  my state is getting poorer and poorer, dam auto makers and gas prises, and sunies and saudies, and the last of the mohicans, Detroit, Lansing, Flint, pretty much every thing south of Midland, oh and Kalamazoo, damit the whole state.

Sir SchmoopY said:
in texas, you get a pistol with every six pack, cuz when you get drunk in texas you need something to distract you from the miles and miles of failure.  :toothy12: just kidding.  my state is getting poorer and poorer, dam auto makers and gas prises, and sunies and saudies, and the last of the mohicans, Detroit, Lansing, Flint, pretty much every thing south of Midland, oh and Kalamazoo, damit the whole state.
Damn straight, and if you buy a 30 pack you get a concealed carry licsense. I got mine...I keeps a .45 on me at all times.....

DocNrock said:
juliancs said:
jimh said:
What you need is a Skull and Crossed GunZ............Me, Ted, and Willyk came up with that all on our own.

Kinda like this?
IID00002171.jpg

What kills me is the magazine placement  :doh:

Looks kinda like Eddie.
I was thinking there was a color version from one of thier albums, but not for sure.... :dontknow:

I used to get ticked off when people badmouthed Texas, then I take a look at our last 5 or 6 governors, and then I can't think of any good to say either.

RLW said:
I used to get ticked off when people badmouthed Texas, then I take a look at our last 5 or 6 governors, and then I can't think of any good to say either.
Only thing I have to say to all the yankees, was said best by Ron White........Don't Mess with Texas, or we'll kill you......(referring to out swiftness in executions).... :icon_thumright:

J/K ppeps........but it was funny, and he's from Texas........ :laughing7:

ah, kinda like islamics.

we are a peaceful people.

yeah, but you still suck, and Mohammad is a jerk.

what did you say, i will kill you, and your whole family, i put a pox one you children's children.

right..... very peaceful.

don't mess with texas, at least you some what admit you're arrogant, and say you are going to kill, and don't try to hide it, and act two faced.
the only thing i hate more than an extremest who's out to kill me, is an extremist who brings me flowers first. at least i know where the first one stands
:eek:ccasion14:

DocNrock said:
Texas...the origin of the "he needed killin'" defense.  :icon_biggrin:

i sentence you to death!

but judge, he looked at me cross ways!

case dismissed.  :tard:

boy i'll kill ya fer that.

Sir SchmoopY said:
ah, kinda like islamics.

we are a peaceful people.

yeah, but you still suck, and Mohammad is a jerk.

what did you say, i will kill you, and your whole family, i put a pox one you children's children.

right..... very peaceful.

don't mess with texas, at least you some what admit you're arrogant, and say you are going to kill, and don't try to hide it, and act two faced.
the only thing i hate more than an extremest who's out to kill me, is an extremist who brings me flowers first. at least i know where the first one stands
:eek:ccasion14:

Dude, don't take it to heart, we're the nicest people you'll ever meet. But you go messin' with us or bashing us.....And we'll show you a good beating..... :icon_biggrin:

DocNrock said:
Texas...the origin of the "he needed killin'" defense.  :icon_biggrin:
That's funny right thar......but so true in most cases......

I nned that bumper sticker........ :headbang1:

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
Texas...the origin of the "he needed killin'" defense.   :icon_biggrin:
That's funny right thar......but so true in most cases......

I nned that bumper sticker........ :headbang1:

The other day I saw a bumper sticker that said: "My child is the shining star of King Stahlman Bail Bonds." 

its fine, but thats exactly what im talking about,

its like if you gave every person in Switzerland a hand grenade, and called there mother a whore they probably wouldn't do anything, maybe invest the grenade and watch it build interest.

i think its the heat, it makes people bipolar. put people in a crappy sandy unlivable place (texas, or the middle east) hand'em a knife and a bottle of water and tell them good luck. after so long they go crazy. they act all cheery, and try to ignore the fact that they live in a dirt ball.
after so long if you call that dirt ball a piece of shit they snap, cuz its the only piece of shit they have. they make it sound wonderful and inviting, or call it the promised land.  have you ever been to Greenland? its not very green.

and the people act happy and content, but if you look at them cross ways, prepare to feel the wrath. 

thats my bit of sleep deprived psychology.  don't shoot me! and if you do, don't even think about putting flowers on my grave!

Sir SchmoopY said:
its fine, but thats exactly what im talking about,

its like if you gave every person in Switzerland a hand grenade, and called there mother a whore they probably wouldn't do anything, maybe invest the grenade and watch it build interest.

i think its the heat, it makes people bipolar. put people in a crappy sandy unlivable place (texas, or the middle east) hand'em a knife and a bottle of water and tell them good luck. after so long they go crazy. they act all cheery, and try to ignore the fact that they live in a dirt ball.
after so long if you call that dirt ball a piece of shite they snap, cuz its the only piece of shite they have. they make it sound wonderful and inviting, or call it the promised land.  have you ever been to Greenland? its not very green.

and the people act happy and content, but if you look at them cross ways, prepare to feel the wrath. 

thats my bit of sleep deprived psychology.  don't shoot me! and if you do, don't even think about putting flowers on my grave!

Man you should get out more, cause you've mistaken Texas for Arizona....Sure there are parts of the Lone Star that are desert like. but that's way far west Texas, it's green as a mofo here, no sand......Sure it's hot, but I'd rather be that way than be snowbound for months on end. And as I take it you must be in Michigan, no wonder your misserable. I would be too if I lived in a barren wastedland of empty buildings.....We got nothing but wide open spaces..... :icon_biggrin:

Yea - the logo I posted was an Iron Maiden one.
Not to hijack the thread further but it sickens me that we have the usual racist people on this board. I thought the people round here were smarter. "Islamics"? Give me a break.

Back