Custom neckplate

I was very happy with Doug's service, I ordered three, they were exactly as promised and promptly shipped.

tfarny said:
I was very happy with Doug's service, I ordered three, they were exactly as promised and promptly shipped.
Thanks tf, like I said have had no problems until now.  :dontknow:
I thawt the plate that I made him was as close to what he wanted as I could get and make it work. But I guess in the end it was my fault for not asking his opinion first...

I love mine, though I don't think Doug cares for it since he never uses it as an example in his thread hehehe. :laughing7:

Also I just gave him my simple idea and he created it himself - came out great I think. But you're bound to have some customers that aren't happy, especially knowing how picky people who dig custom guitars can be. I guess always show the person the design first...

DangerousR6 said:
jimh said:
Me too.  I'm happy   :glasses9:
Thanks Jim, what's happening buddy.....where you been man....... :dontknow:

Not a lot.  Havent been anywhere since I met up with Ted and Willyk the other day, and we got kicked out of 3 pubs in Richmond (not for being rowdy, just cos it was closing time).
Just waiting to move house.  Been packing boxes.  Man I have a lot of CD's.

GoDrex said:
I love mine, though I don't think Doug cares for it since he never uses it as an example in his thread hehehe. :laughing7:

Also I just gave him my simple idea and he created it himself - came out great I think. But you're bound to have some customers that aren't happy, especially knowing how picky people who dig custom guitars can be. I guess always show the person the design first...
Awww, come on Drex, I like everybody's designs. I think yours is badass.... :icon_thumright:

jimh said:
DangerousR6 said:
jimh said:
Me too.  I'm happy  :glasses9:
Thanks Jim, what's happening buddy.....where you been man....... :dontknow:

Not a lot.  Havent been anywhere since I met up with Ted and Willyk the other day, and we got kicked out of 3 pubs in Richmond (not for being rowdy, just cos it was closing time).
Just waiting to move house.  Been packing boxes.  Man I have a lot of CD's.

Man that's gonna be a killer job to move the house....Here in the US we just find another house and leave the old one behind....... :toothy12:
It maybe a strange concept but ya'll should try it....... :laughing7:

BTW Ted get his plate yet?  :headbang1:

My 2 cents... if a plate contains a name or a logo, you really should send the buyer a pic of what it will look like, and only engrave it if he commits to your design. For instance, I'm really glad you PMd me about the change you suggested for my neckplates, because it wouldn't have worked for me. I am pretty sure that any plates with a more or less neutral design will get sold really fast if you post them here, but for anything you can't put up here you need to be 100% sure it's exactly what the customer wants.

ByteFrenzy said:
My 2 cents... if a plate contains a name or a logo, you really should send the buyer a pic of what it will look like, and only engrave it if he commits to your design. For instance, I'm really glad you PMd me about the change you suggested for my neckplates, because it wouldn't have worked for me. I am pretty sure that any plates with a more or less neutral design will get sold really fast if you post them here, but for anything you can't put up here you need to be 100% sure it's exactly what the customer wants.
Yes, good point Rene..

Hey DocNrock, I know you probably aren't ready for it, but I got the #2 of the  8/2008's done.....

Didn't have any others to do right now.... :dontknow:  I was board at work today....
2514411677_9735951aec.jpg

I will...just got one neck today.  I love everyone else's pics on here...it seems my ideas are a bit over the top.  I'll just post them in the finished section when I'm done.

DocNrock said:
I will...just got one neck today.  I love everyone else's pics on here...it seems my ideas are a bit over the top.  I'll just post them in the finished section when I'm done.

Kewl........ :party07:

Back