mudcat%20plates_zpsnan0dd6p.jpg

Mikes%20plates_zpszyra87kk.jpg

And these are for Robben Ford and Carl Verheyen
RF-CV%20plates_zpsswy0crzt.jpg

And this was just for fun...
JS%20pick-2_zpswdpj08os.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
stratamania said:
I like the designs for Carl Verheyen and Robben Ford.
it's kinda of a theme with the ones going to celeb's, started with Bonamasa.

That's cool. A type of guitar heraldry almost, the pick shape in the center somewhat like a shield.

I'd love to have a neck plate engraved by you, but I have the Fender contoured heel style which already has the Fender logo engraved in it. I'm not aware of any plain neck plates of that type being available. Carvin has one, but it is smaller than the Fender, and won't fit.

Attachments

• StrtBack.jpg
    StrtBack.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 451
Street Avenger said:
I'd love to have a neck plate engraved by you, but I have the Fender contoured heel style which already has the Fender logo engraved in it. I'm not aware of any plain neck plates of that type being available. Carvin has one, but it is smaller than the Fender, and won't fit.
If I remember correctly, I know where to get them, or I could machine one from Titanium and polish it... :icon_thumright:

Street Avenger said:
Yip, I can get chrome, gold or black...

DangerousR6 said:
Street Avenger said:

That's awesome. I'd need a chrome one for this guitar, and I have another guitar (non-W) that I want to put a black one on.

Can you do cursive font?

Street Avenger said:
DangerousR6 said:
Street Avenger said:

That's awesome. I'd need a chrome one for this guitar, and I have another guitar (non-W) that I want to put a black one on.

Can you do cursive font?
no problem....i can do that...

Street Avenger said:
DangerousR6 said:
Street Avenger said:

Can you do cursive font?

Of course he can do cursive font. Now Comic Sans though he has to charge you triple for, but that has more to do with good taste than difficulty.

ChristopherG said:
Of course he can do cursive font. Now Comic Sans though he has to charge you triple for, but that has more to do with good taste than difficulty.
:laughing11:

Back