Custom neckplate

Speaking of strap hangers last night my wife noticed that the strap buttons on my new build was using the old stock buttons from fender Mexico and she ordered a set of Dunlop duals ... It was like a dream ... I found out today her motive ... She ordered a cooking thingy and needed To top up her order on Amazon to get free shipping!  Lol

Rick said:
... I found out today her motive ... She ordered a cooking thingy and needed To top up her order on Amazon to get free shipping!  Lol

I do that all the time. Need one little thing or another and you have to throw on some trash bags, strings or tuners or something to round it up to free shipping. I suspect they know people will do that and that's why they offer it.

One for Doc... :icon_biggrin:
Bloody%20Mary%20plate_zpsaaxanbsk.jpg

Bloody Mary... Mary Joe

You are the sweetest angel

Heaven knows!

(with apologies to Mayfly)

Cagey said:
Bloody Mary... Mary Joe

You are the sweetest angel

Heaven knows!

(with apologies to Mayfly)

OK, lost me with that one...

But anyway, thanks Doug!  Looks good.  :cool01:

Paraphrasing some lyrics from a song Mayfly wrote. Nice piece of work, too. Maybe if he sees this he'll link to a recording.

Cagey said:
Paraphrasing some lyrics from a song Mayfly wrote. Nice piece of work, too. Maybe if he sees this he'll link to a recording.

Got it...I figured lyrics from somewhere.  Google was no help.  :icon_biggrin:

Just because they're sitting next to each other, that don't necessarily mean they're for the same dude.

I was thinking you might have ordered'em, Kevin, and gotten away from your standard neckplate design.

Bagman67 said:
Just because they're sitting next to each other, that don't necessarily mean they're for the same dude.

I was thinking you might have ordered'em, Kevin, and gotten away from your standard neckplate design.
yes they are for the same person, and he's close to a couple thousand miles from the real Cagey... :toothy12:

More excellent work, Doug.  Someone on the FB Warmoth page has a Ouija board neck plate.  Did you make that?  Cool idea.

Thanks Brent.

I made one sometime back, but it wasn't for anyone on the forum. I'd have to see it to know if it was one of mine...

Back