Custom neckplate

Hey DR6 do you think that something like this might turn out okay? Was thinking a black plate and doing a reverse image kinda thing.

lotus.png

Surf n Music said:
Hey DR6 do you think that something like this might turn out okay? Was thinking a black plate and doing a reverse image kinda thing.

lotus.png
Sure, that wouldn't be a problem at all...

Surf n Music said:
You think some of the lines could be thinner and fatter like in the drawing. Either way lets do it.
Unfortunately not, that would require more cad work that would ultimately not be cost worthy for you or I.

O.K. I'll get something going as far as cad work... :icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:
Surf n Music said:
You think some of the lines could be thinner and fatter like in the drawing. Either way lets do it.
Unfortunately not, that would require more cad work that would ultimately not be cost worthy for you or I.

Figured that might be the case. It will still look solid I believe. Thanks

Surf n Music said:
DangerousR6 said:
Surf n Music said:

Figured that might be the case. It will still look solid I believe. Thanks
How's this...?
Lotusplate_zpsf5045928.jpg

Yes sir I think that will do nicely! Nice work. You can send an invoice by paypal?? If so just send it when you need pay. I can tell it is what I want from the cad.

Surf n Music said:
Yes sir I think that will do nicely! Nice work. You can send an invoice by paypal?? If so just send it when you need pay. I can tell it is what I want from the cad.
You got it, send me an email with the email you want the invoice to go to.

crash92@argontech.net

Back