Custom neckplate

My boss doesn't ask me to write Abstracts any more, I have no idea why...  Alfred E Misfit was the working name of the image.  The Crimson Ghost crossed with Mad Magazine, fun fun.
Patrick

Sound perfectly plausible to me...Don't see why he wouldn't want you to write abstracts anymore.. :dontknow:

Because time is money. If the customer doesn't ask or isn't willing to pay for it...

Writing documentation is a cast iron bitch. Getting engineers of any type to do it is harder than pulling teeth, and expensive to boot. Hell, it's tough to get the little rascals to fill out time sheets or expense reports, and we're talking about money.

No, no, I was just very abstract in one of them as a joke.  I still have to write a lot in Scientificese, and Minionese translating for work.
Patrick

Getting people trained in engineering to write documentation is ridiculous anyway. Why would they be good at it? It's like when someone demonstrates they're brilliant at coding, so they get promoted to be a project manager of other coders.

Jumble Jumble said:
Getting people trained in engineering to write documentation is ridiculous anyway. Why would they be good at it? It's like when someone demonstrates they're brilliant at coding, so they get promoted to be a project manager of other coders.

That's true of most mgmt. positions.  Because the nature of my work is temporary (construction) and I don't have to live very long with bad decisions I make by not biting my tongue, when a superior corrects, suggests, or brags of their abilities, I interrupt with, "Well someone f'd up making you the boss.  They should've kept you doing it."

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Jumble Jumble said:

That's true of most mgmt. positions.  Because the nature of my work is temporary (construction) and I don't have to live very long with bad decisions I make by not biting my tongue, when a superior corrects, suggests, or brags of their abilities, I interrupt with, "Well someone f'd up making you the boss.  They should've kept you doing it."
That's usually how they became bosses or supervisors, because they couldn't do the job in the first place. But they still think they know how to tell you how to do it. I normally don't listen and just do it my way, 'cause I know it will work..

Neck plates don't always have to be square... :icon_biggrin:
ihnptsplate_zpsf64fa178.jpg

I felt like I was taking a risk with the black plate on a white guitar, but it looks very cool, especially with the silver lettering.  Black might be the way to go from now on.

Perry Combover said:
I felt like I was taking a risk with the black plate on a white guitar, but it looks very cool, especially with the silver lettering.  Black might be the way to go from now on.
:icon_thumright:

Ok this must have been asked a hundred times but what would you charge for a (black) plate that would be shipped to Sweden? I'm really looking into one of those with my bands logo on it

Cederick said:
Ok this must have been asked a hundred times but what would you charge for a (black) plate that would be shipped to Sweden? I'm really looking into one of those with my bands logo on it
I sent you a pm Cederick.. :icon_thumright:

Cederick said:

If ya gotta ask, you can't afford it.  :laughing7:

Death by Uberschall said:
Cederick said:

If ya gotta ask, you can't afford it.  :laughing7:
35ze3t.jpg

Back