Custom neckplate

One for Wyliee.... :icon_biggrin:
EampWplate_zpsbfc7d91a.jpg

I got my neckplate in the mail, and it looks great!  I will post pics as soon as the new axe is completed.  Thanks Doug!

Yeah, I'm a terrible guesser when pressed. As most people should be, so as to discourage such challenges. Although, it can be fun. Somebody asks you to guess what they have in their pocket, you can always answer "rubber pu$$y?". It's a pretty wild prediction that they're not expecting, so you get to share some giggles and make them buy the next 6-pack.

What can I say? I'm easily amused.

Cagey said:
Yeah, I'm a terrible guesser when pressed. As most people should be, so as to discourage such challenges. Although, it can be fun. Somebody asks you to guess what they have in their pocket, you can always answer "rubber pu$$y?". It's a pretty wild prediction that they're not expecting, so you get to share some giggles and make them buy the next 6-pack.

What can I say? I'm easily amused.
ok, the next six pack is on you... And get the rubber pu$$y out of your pocket... :toothy12:

I brought a whole case because I don't screw around. But, I don't need to guess. That's clearly Michael Jackson after about 6 months in the Tomb of the Damned.

Cagey said:
I brought a whole case because I don't screw around. But, I don't need to guess. That's clearly Michael Jackson after about 6 months in the Tomb of the Damned.
:icon_thumright:

Yip, it's Alfred...But I didn't ask who it was, I said anyone know who it's for... :icon_biggrin:

It belongs to Patrick from Davis... :icon_thumright:

Back