Current Warmoth lead times?

Yeah I suppose I should've ... Anyway I'm curious how it will turn out so i'll stick with it. To fill up a shipping container that's 50000 pedals. I can't imagine what that factory looks like.

They say that the guitar pedal market is worth 2B world wide, so I'm not at all surprised at the 50,000 number.

Yeah, Duke of Tone, it's a a partnership that Mike from Analog man did with MXR. Mike is from connecticut. The shell of MXR is still in NY, though Dunlop is really in CA. It's supposed to be a permutation of his Prince or King of Tone pedals, which are awesome and unobtainable. About 20 years ago he did a Mod on delay pedal of mine, and I still have it. I don't know if he does Mods anymore, he''s probably too famous just like Mayfly will be in 20 years ... but anyway I got intrigued and I'm waiting, waiting, waiting ... which is all right ... still ... what does a factory look like that can make 50,000 pedals in a reasonable amount of time.

Mayfly ... remember us when you get famous!

Yeah, Duke of Tone, it's a a partnership that Mike from Analog man did with MXR. Mike is from connecticut. The shell of MXR is still in NY, though Dunlop is really in CA. It's supposed to be a permutation of his Prince or King of Tone pedals, which are awesome and unobtainable. About 20 years ago he did a Mod on delay pedal of mine, and I still have it. I don't know if he does Mods anymore, he''s probably too famous just like Mayfly will be in 20 years ... but anyway I got intrigued and I'm waiting, waiting, waiting ... which is all right ... still ... what does a factory look like that can make 50,000 pedals in a reasonable amount of time.

Mayfly ... remember us when you get famous!
Is that kinda like "The Duck of Death"?

Actually speaking of ducks ... Le Canarde looks pretty awesome. Did I misspell that? Which one? They are all good, so pick one that floats your boat.

Le Canard is indeed awesome! It's hilarious!

But - my 'always on' pedal is the Mayfly Open Window.

They shouldn’t put all the pedals in one container, Cause what if the boat sank? Much better to do the groupage. I feel better.

You have got to be kidding me!
I placed my order for a roasted swamp ash Soloist body on Nobember 30. Well I got a ship notification today with tracking number.
Nine days! I'm in shock.
:)

You have got to be kidding me!
I placed my order for a roasted swamp ash Soloist body on Nobember 30. Well I got a ship notification today with tracking number.
Nine days! I'm in shock.
:)
If that's the case, maybe they are starting to catch up. I just might buy that long-overdue mooncaster in the new year...

Non-showcase, unfinished neck
Order placed 11/5
Shipping notification received 12/2
<4 weeks turnaround time!
Now I just have to learn how to "burnish" this thing

I just did some math. Let's say, there are 50,000,000 americans, more or less, who play the guitar and 1/1000 want a DOT, that would mean they'd have to make 50K pedals. It'll be just enough.

My recent order time: I ordered an "in stock neck" then added stainless steel frets, earvana nut and nitro vintage finish on Nov 22nd. It shipped on December 13th. I'm very pleased with the production time but don't spent the extra money on expedited shipping. I paid $40 more and it's late still

They shouldn’t put all the pedals in one container, Cause what if the boat sank? Much better to do the groupage. I feel better.

Insurance claim filed by either the shippers or buyers depending on FOB terms.

(wow, that's a throwback to a job I had in the early-mid '90s....)

Back