Current Warmoth lead times?

Professor Bill

I placed an order on November 21 for a custom body and custom neck, no finish, and received shipping notice today (December 22) and it should arrive by next Thursday, the 29th. So that's pretty much exactly as promised. Nice!

Big Dumb

Ordered a custom Chambered J with candy, and a custom neck with binding and inlays August 18.

Just got shipping confirmation. So 19 weeks. Basically what they said at check out. I’m satisfied and excited!

ghostrider25

Ordered a custom Chambered J with candy, and a custom neck with binding and inlays August 18.

Just got shipping confirmation. So 19 weeks. Basically what they said at check out. I’m satisfied and excited!
Awesome! Congrats!

I really hope mine is coming soon. I ordered a custom body with paint (burst) and finishing with a custom neck in mid-June. The estimate at the time was 16 weeks which would be mid-October. I got an email mid-November saying it should ship early December. OK, no problem. I haven’t heard anything else yet but I’m thinking it’s got to be really close since we’re about to be in January.

I‘m sure they’re all probably spending time with their families for the holidays so I definitely want to be patient, but I decided to send an email this morning to see if I can get an updated ETA. I definitely don’t want to be the “hey where’s my stuff” guy. I just want to have a realistic expectation set. 🙏

Last edited:

ghostrider25

Just got the shipping notice!

Ordered on 6/13/2022

…so almost 7 months. I was a long wait but I’m confident it’ll be worth it!

Street Avenger

I'm assuming that it takes longer if Warmoth is doing the finish for you. I have always ordered unfinished bodies & necks (except for my first build which had a USACG neck with a satin clear finish).

Last edited:

ghostrider25

Ghost ... what made your body custom?

I wanted an HSS with a black korina top. I looked in the showcase and I don’t think there were any HSS BK bodies at the time or I didn’t care for the ones that were available. One of those two scenarios. It was so long ago, I can’t remember!

So I went to the custom builder and saw an option for a top that I really liked and pulled the trigger.

ATaber

I have a builder-designed body with finish arriving next week. 13.5 weeks since I placed the order.

Rick

Ten weeks now for my duke of death. Phew ... what are they doing over in China ... it’s like coved has stricken the country and they are getting ready to go on a massive holiday