Current Warmoth lead times?

Sean6247 said:
docteurseb said:
Isurus said:
Wow, that really blows.  Hard to believe you'd get put to the back of the queue for a QC issue on their end.  Seems like you should right to the top of the list, no?

When did the notification first go up about the COVID delays they were experiencing?  It's six weeks today since I place my order.  I don't remember that notification being active at that time, but it's possible I just missed it.

Well, 3rd week of March doesn't sound exactly back of the queue.

I just found out about it today.... It failed QC on Feb 12.

Yikes!

Huh that did really go at the end of the queue, that's not great. Though the same happened to me, except I did the QC and ended up wasting 1+week in shipping it back.
Just got notification today that the new neck shipped, so right about 5-6 weeks in my case.

Well, hallelujah, just got my UPS notification today.  So I'll receive my neck just under 7 weeks after placing the order which is right on the extended lead time schedule.  Looking forward to it!

I ordered a custom body with (satin) paint on 17/01 and just got my shipping notice today 04/03.

I can verify from my own experience you go to the back of the Que every time there is a problem. I had 2 different problems happen to my order. It does not matter who's fault it is. It took my order over 6 months to get the final product.

-VB- said:
I ordered 3 custom necks on 1/21 which puts me in week 5. That isn't much help to what you are asking, except to say that I'm in the same boat: eagerly awaiting!
I got an update on my order, progressing on schedule and estimate 3-4 more weeks until completion. He said 10-12 was typical for orders like mine at present. For a reference an order "like mine" is for 3 necks, one of which is bound, all of which are getting gloss finishes.

I ordered a body on Feb 1, so 8 weeks.  (Well, I shipped them ferrules and inserts, Feb 1 was when I got word I was in the queue.)  Pins and needles, man.  Pins and needles.  :turtle:  No word yet.

Hi everyone, new here  :)

I placed a custom body order on February 12th and waiting. It’s a HSS Strat body in holo flake. Hopefully it’s soon, so anxious and ready  :guitaristgif:

Sitting on a plane, getting ready to leave town for two weeks, of COURSE I'd get my shipping notification right now... :tard: At least I'll have that to look forward to when I get home  :headbang:

I ordered a custom neck on February 1st and received it on March 24th. A little over 8 weeks for a flawless product. My 1st Warmoth order and I'm very impressed.

I ordered a custom Strat HSS in Holo Flake on February 12th and just got the email on April 23rd (Friday) that my new Warmoth body will be here Thursday April 29th. Very excited.

So basically took right at 10 weeks to finish and ship.

I just started week 9 right now.  In fact it's W9D1 if we're using abbreviations, because I ordered on a sleepy Saturday afternoon in early March.  I'm starting to get a little antsy and my Ibanez Prestige RG is feeling like it wants to take a nap.  It'll make it all the better when I finally get the Soloist built though...we live in an instant gratification kinda world right now, and many of us (myself included with many things) have lost the art of patience.  It's a virtue, after all.  :toothy10:

Still waiting for mine, showcase neck with custom painted body. Ordered on 2/16, today will be 11 weeks I think. Hopefully it ships in the next week or so.

I'm in the same boat as many of you. Ordered mine on January 29th and still haven't heard anything here on May 4th. Fully Custom Neck and Body receiving finish but hoping it's not much longer!

Just got my shipping notification today!  Looks like it will get here Saturday.

The body popped up on their instagram page earlier this week so I knew it had to be almost done.

Ordered on 2/16 (more like 2/17 since I ordered in the middle of the night) shipped on 5/5, so 11 weeks 2 days from start to finish.

Back