Checkerboard bodies....coming Sept 8th.

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
Here's a sneak peek. All bodies will be $495.

118652230_10160491346593289_598558221199851778_o.jpg

That just took me back to junior high shop class :) . In fact, decades later I still have the checkerboard I made, I need to dig it out and play a game!

Those look like solid bodies...just looking at the Tele pickup cavity.

Cactus Jack said:
That just took me back to junior high shop class :) . In fact, decades later I still have the checkerboard I made, I need to dig it out and play a game!

Ha! That T body in the center of picture....flip it over and it doubles as a chess board.

Alright. Great way to make use of cutoffs, if that's the method.  :icon_thumright:

Not my thing as a guitar, but using it as chessboard is appealing :p
I applaud the use of wood cut offs that would otherwise be trashed.

The Aaron said:
Cactus Jack said:

Ha! That T body in the center of picture....flip it over and it doubles as a chess board.

Oh, I was going to say that. Looks like I've been checkmated

#YOWZA those are the bangers

The cutting board pattern reminds me of when I was a young boy and would make my own cheese and go door to door selling it in the neighborhood. one particularly warm summer, i made enough $$$ to buy a bicycle and started my own home cheese delivery service, taking orders wit h a two way radio. i would cut the cheese (not trying to be gross thats just what its called) on a cutting board that was chequered that was made by a local butcher who dabled in wood workings. anyway i painted a pair of my pop's overalls bright yellow (cutting holes in to symbolize Swiss cheese) and rode throughout the streets calling, “cheese! cheese for sale!” people would often point and say, “there’s that kid on the bicycle who makes his own cheese, look at the size of his head.” eventually my business was shut down due to our HOA claiming to not believe in the self-fermentation benefits of guinea pig milk but I think it was politically motivated.

If i have the scratch i might try to pick up one of these bodies if I can get one before theyre all gone.

How many are there?

Oh, i sold my pink Warmoth 7/8 to a friend in Florida recently. I was gonna drive it down there and do a road trip but he said just to mail it and stay away from florida. According to him when it comes to being in Florida you live in two states: one is Florida and the other is agony

Those are some beautiful bodies. The Strat with the checkerboard suspenders is my favorite. That's outstanding. Of course they ALL are outstanding but that Strat... :icon_thumright:

And here I was hoping and praying that it would be...

... checkerboard BINDING!  :icon_thumright:

Any consideration for the Cribbage board players? :redflag:

Now that we that we have that out of our way; I'll take a Telecaster & Strat version.

BroccoliRob said:
#YOWZA those are the bangers

The cutting board pattern reminds me of when I was a young boy and would make my own cheese and go door to door selling it in the neighborhood. one particularly warm summer, i made enough $$$ to buy a bicycle and started my own home cheese delivery service, taking orders wit h a two way radio. i would cut the cheese (not trying to be gross thats just what its called) on a cutting board that was chequered that was made by a local butcher who dabled in wood workings. anyway i painted a pair of my pop's overalls bright yellow (cutting holes in to symbolize Swiss cheese) and rode throughout the streets calling, “cheese! cheese for sale!” people would often point and say, “there’s that kid on the bicycle who makes his own cheese, look at the size of his head.” eventually my business was shut down due to our HOA claiming to not believe in the self-fermentation benefits of guinea pig milk but I think it was politically motivated.

If i have the scratch i might try to pick up one of these bodies if I can get one before theyre all gone.

How many are there?

Oh, i sold my pink Warmoth 7/8 to a friend in Florida recently. I was gonna drive it down there and do a road trip but he said just to mail it and stay away from florida. According to him when it comes to being in Florida you live in two states: one is Florida and the other is agony

iu

IIRC, there are 21 bodies available altogether.

Back