Carve Top #3

At some point I intend to made a W-hollow with a Wilky trem, and the VIP was only option for my tastes.  This changes everything if a Wilkinson can be put on this body...

NOM!!!!! So will these be available in solid bodies as well (this is where you say yes) :D

Yes I want this in solid mohogany with a flame maple top. If this option happens I'm getting this instead of the Tele I originally thought of getting.  I might also attach a couple cinder blocks to it in case it isn't heavy enough.

Remember that one scene in when Harry met Sally in the diner? Yeah that's me right now thinking about this Git

Red Rocks! Is this going to be in solid body form just like the LP5! Please tell me I'm dying here!

Patrick from Davis said:
Isn't is about time to see some of these in the showcase?  I have tried to be patient, but...
:dontknow:  I think you'll have to wait till #2 gets in the showcase, before #3 gets there.

Only #1 is in there, as of now.

Waiting waiting waiting for #2  :toothy10:

Yeah, I know.  I waited what they said in the earlier post, but this has got to have been a lot of work for them to unveil so many different new options.  Still, the inner 5 year old is hard to repress.
Patrick

Patrick from Davis said:
Yeah, I know.  I waited what they said in the earlier post, but this has got to have been a lot of work for them to unveil so many different new options.  Still, the inner 5 year old is hard to repress.
Patrick

I'm not a 5 year old, your face is a five year old!

little-boy-making-pouting-1452002.jpg

Updown said:

When our little boy has that problem we find prune juice (cut 50% w water) usually works.

swarfrat said:
Updown said:

When our little boy has that problem we find prune juice (cut 50% w water) usually works.

Do what I do. Go to IHOP this weekend with me and say "yes I'd like 2 eggs, two pancakes and 4 slices of undercooked bacon"

If they say "um we can't do the undercooked bacon"

Then I say "You guys did it for me last weekend without me asking"

And that's how mark spent his time in he bathroom Sunday

Bacon is cured/smoked porkbelly, it can't be undercooked  :icon_jokercolor: :toothy10: :icon_tongue: I eat it "uncooked' all the time..

anyway, is this still about Starcasters??

Yes, if they come in a solid body, I want one.

Sad, how often I refresh this page and wm hoping the builder for it or answers come up.

mark1178 said:

Sad, how often I refresh this page and wm hoping the builder for it or answers come up.

I wouldn't hold your breath, this design is a result of years of asking for a hollow body based on an old Fender design.

Pelagaard said:
mark1178 said:

I wouldn't hold your breath, this design is a result of years of asking for a hollow body based on an old Fender design.

Crushing my dreams man! Solid bodies is where it's at!

Nobody at W is gluing purfling. The formula is  slab + CNC + glue + paint. Even the L5 was available solid wasn't it? Since W hollows are routed and capped - it might happen.

swarfrat said:
Nobody at W is gluing purfling. The formula is  slab + CNC + glue + paint. Even the L5 was available solid wasn't it? Since W hollows are routed and capped - it might happen.

Yeah!

That solid body looks horrid with that carve on the top, neck through design is quite interesting though.

Back