Cagey?

So glad to see you back. Ignore my voice mails, PMs, and emails.
I wasn’t stalking you LOL.
Been praying daily.

Cagey said:
hehe! Sadistic is right. "C'mon, Mr. Wagner, 4 more..." Almost end up needing pain meds of some sort to recover from the exercises...
With any luck (good? bad?) I'll be starting PT in a little over a week after some minor surgery next Tuesday.

So glad to hear from you Cagey, and glad the news is good!

Welcome back....I'm sorry nobody swept or did the dishes while you were gone.

Cagey said:
I'm back!

Thank you all for the kind words. It really swells my heart and makes me feel better. I had a variety of things go wrong, but I'm on the mend and trying not to badmouth the physical therapists who are only trying to help  :icon_biggrin:

it's really amazing how fast your body goes to hell just from laying in bed, and it takes a long time to get enough tone back to even get dressed. But, I'm making progress and am staying in an assisted living house for a bit while I recover. Keeps me from having much fun, but at least I'm still above ground so life is good!

I've missed you all, and hope to hang out more regularly now. Thanks again!

Hi Cagey, good to see you back on here..... and, more importantly, on the mend.

Makes a negative week spring back with some positivity, believe me.

Take care.  :icon_thumright:

Cagey said:
Well, I finally have a computer and a working phone again, so I should be back to my curmudgeonly ways in no time :icon_biggrin:
Glad to see you back Kevin, but damn, I thought I'd get back my post count lead before you resumed.... :toothy12:

I thought I heard a damn tornado, but, by gum, t'was actually a huge collective sigh of relief!! Welcome back
Kevin!! It's great to see your voice!!

You pay attention to those care (pain) giving folks, eat all of your veggies and get better. We all have missed you and happy to hear you are on the mend. :icon_thumright:

Great Ape said:
I thought I heard a damn tornado, but, by gum, t'was actually a huge collective sigh of relief!! Welcome back
Kevin!! It's great to see your voice!!
Or voices.... :dontknow:

Welcome back and glad you are getting better.  The collective IQ of the board really suffered while you were away!!!

DMRACO said:
Welcome back and glad you are getting better.  The collective IQ of the board really suffered while you were away!!!

Are we back in triple digits?

Seamas said:
DMRACO said:

Are we back in triple digits?

Well, I reckon we've crawled up out of the high 60's at least. 

Back