Cagey?

In this situation the best way to get information is boots on the ground.  If I lived within driving distance of him, I'd go knock on his door and tell him people are worried about him.  I'm hoping he's recuperating.

I have likewise sent a couple of unanswered e-mails. He has one of my necks and I have explicitly avoided asking about it, but I had thought that perhaps an active customer might be more likely to get a response. I'm not worried about the neck, but I'd sure like to know he is doing alright. I sent another today.

I'm very late to this and also had sent him an email this summer and not heard any reply. He is like family for many of us. Hang in there buddy.

Hopefully we can get some news soon.

Best to all who are following this situation and to Kevin.

I'm back!

Thank you all for the kind words. It really swells my heart and makes me feel better. I had a variety of things go wrong, but I'm on the mend and trying not to badmouth the physical therapists who are only trying to help  :icon_biggrin:

it's really amazing how fast your body goes to hell just from laying in bed, and it takes a long time to get enough tone back to even get dressed. But, I'm making progress and am staying in an assisted living house for a bit while I recover. Keeps me from having much fun, but at least I'm still above ground so life is good!

I've missed you all, and hope to hang out more regularly now. Thanks again!

Well, I finally have a computer and a working phone again, so I should be back to my curmudgeonly ways in no time :icon_biggrin:

So glad to hear from you! Your absence was felt by all, and your contribution to the guitar community is better with you back. I wish you the best of luck with your continued recovery, and very grateful to hear you are getting well.

Outstanding! I'm greatly relieved to hear your on the mend, wish you good progress in that regard. We miss our curmudgeon, but your health comes first.... :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Welcome back Sir, you have been missed.  :icon_thumright:

I am very pleased to see you are on the mend.

Welcome back Kevin.
You had us worried there for a bit.
Glad to hear you’re feeling better.

Welcome back, Kevin! It's good to see you on the forum again. Follow the direction of those sadistic concerned physical therapists. :icon_thumright:

hehe! Sadistic is right. "C'mon, Mr. Wagner, 4 more..." Almost end up needing pain meds of some sort to recover from the exercises...

Back