Cagey?

stratamania

Mythical Status
Has anyone heard anything from Cagey?

He has not been active on the board since 5th June and a couple of us have tried to get in contact and are wondering if he is okay...

I was scratching my head about his prolonged inactivity myself.  I just dropped him a note to his personal email. I hope he's all right.

I sent him an e-mail in 6/30 and never received a reply. I’m a bit concerned for him as well and directing positive vibes in his direction...

He said something about having to move a while back, he may not be in a position to communicate presently. Here's hope for the best.

PhilHill said:
He said something about having to move a while back, he may not be in a position to communicate presently. Here's hope for the best.
Do you remember approx what time his move was?

I don't know when he was doing it, just that he said something about a month or more back.

I thought he had posted since he moved, but in any case lets hope that he is okay.

A year or two ago he was not well but still responded to things occasionally hence my post.

T89Rex said:
I also sent him an email a few weeks back with no response. Hoping he's OK.

DangerousR6 said:
I did as well, and same thing, crickets...

This so far does not bode well...I wonder if there is any way we can find out anything?

I checked the obits in Michigan and only found this:

Update: - link deleted -

Don't think that's him.

Mayfly said:
I checked the obits in Michigan and only found this:

https://obituaries.goshennews.com/obituary/kevin-wagner-1078937260

Don't think that's him.
Probably not. His profile shows him last active June 5.

Actually he was in living in Dearborn as of Jan 30 2020.
I believe Clinton is an old address as it seems familiar.
I’ll try calling again today.

Back