Cagey?

If I remember right, he once posted a picture of himself on an old forum we both belonged to. The pic in the obit is not the same man, plus cagey has said before that he's in his 60's. And he worked as a programmer on manufacturing systems, not as an electrician as far as I remember from what he's said in the past. He may simply be going through some difficult times right now. Let us hope for the best.

According to Cagey's profile he is 61. His middle initial would be G.

He did have some health issues before but did respond to a message when I inquired if he was okay.

I also checked on TGP where his username is KGWagner...

KGWagner was last seen: Jun 5, 2020

This is the same date he was last active on this forum also...

TBurst Std said:
I believe I’ll call his local police for a wellness check.

That's a good idea. With what we know about Cagey and his unusual lack of activity for this forum, it's worth an ask of the local police to ask if he's OK. I do hope he's OK and just had a problem that he had to attend to interstate & can't get to his phone or see his messages on here.... Fingers crossed.

Wow...I just stumbled on this myself not being very active lately.  I hope he is OK and the mystery is solved soon.  Prayers for a safe return!

I really hope he is okay.
While I got productive advise from all sorts of members of the forum, I really give high marks to Cagey in particular for his very detailed responses and general helpfulness.
i don't think I would have gotten nearly as good a result without him.

Yep that’s him.

Local police found no issues and suggested I call the hospitals.  So called all of them.  One responded positively and that he was discharged within the last 48 hrs. Where to they could not say. 

Cagey, I’m sorry if this seems like an intrusion on your privacy, but a lot of us here really care about you. PS: if you’re in protective custody, your cover is blown LOL.

Well that means that He's gotten help and is doing well enough that they discharged him. Good News. Best wishes for Him.  :icon_thumright:

Glad to hear he's alive and out. Can we pull his personal info down?

Back