Black Korina "Nuno" Soloist build

RockStarNick

Hey guys. Posted some of the original pictures in the "Just out of the box" section. Well, at long last, building has begun!!!

Check it out!  Like all the Warmoths I've done, me and my dad, James Pierro, are working on it together.  The logo we've developed was inspired by his signature, which of course, I've adopted over the years. Makes a great logo!

KorinaBuild_1.jpg

KorinaBuild_2.jpg

KorinaBuild_3.jpg

KorinaBuild_4.jpg

Thanks man! 

I'm SO happy with the ebony fretboard too. Its really nice and black and solid grained. No $$ for upgrading either! 

Yeah.......Cool build.

You've probably mentioned this elsewhere, but what 'buckers are you putting in it?  Oh, and did you cut the headstock yourself?
:party07:

I'm a die-hard seymour duncan fan. In my other builds I've used the 59 neck and the Custom5 bridge. For this one, I'm going slightly more modern/edgy, and using a set of Full Shreds. :headbang1:

For the headstock, I made a traciing of my buddy's Washburn N4.  Then scanned it, traced it in Adobe Illustrator really clean, and mailed that to Warmoth. They did the cut, and it turned out PERFECT.

Awesome looking axe.

I actually own one of Nuno's N4's, there's some pics of it on my website.  Nothing as pretty as that korina body though. 

http://www.erikzmusic.com/washburnn4.html

If you're going for the Nuno tone, the Bill Lawrence L-500 and SD '59 are a killer combo.

erik

That's beautiful man... I wanted to get a lam top on a korina build before this... but not anymore. I hope when I press the order button that I am lucky enough to get something as awesome as that.

Hahhaa nice.  Everyone welcome Danny, he's my bud from over at the Rig Talk forums.  Another tone afficionado, and I've convinced him to make a WArmoth!

Back