Band name suggestions

Finals

• Total voters
Added 9 finalists. Being a democracy but also seeing that a lot of effort went into this, the band agreed to me having 2 votes. Of the 5 guys, 2 want Geezer to stick, 2 are on the fence then me with 2 votes.
Thanks for all that contributed, there is some priceless material in here. I'm going to try to attach the whole shebang if I'm able to use the attachment function. :rock-on:

Please forgive if I left someone's out. I tried to be complete.

Death by Uberschall said:
Damn that a loooooooooooooooooooong list!!
Yep, surprising huh? It's a credit to the creativity of the people of this forum.

PT said:
Death by Uberschall said:
Damn that a loooooooooooooooooooong list!!
Yep, surprising huh? It's a credit to the creativity of the people of this forum.
Good thing you made a list, you old farts would have forgotten most of them.  :icon_jokercolor:  :laughing7:  :icon_jokercolor:

I tried to imagine each one of the names being announced over a PA.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for... The He's Dead Jims!" sounded best.

Biggus Pickus said:

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for... The He's Dead Jims!" sounded best.

It's actually my favorite too. What's funny is we made a star trek/star wars spoof video for our senior project along with writing some songs. This one guy who is now a successful cardiologist played bones on the video and uttered those words so it brings back memories.

PT said:
Biggus Pickus said:

It's actually my favorite too. What's funny is we made a star trek/star wars spoof video for our senior project along with writing some songs. This one guy who is now a successful cardiologist played bones on the video and uttered those words so it brings back memories.

Do I get a prize if my name wins?  :laughing7:

ErogenousJones said:
PT said:
Biggus Pickus said:

Do I get a prize if my name wins?  :laughing7:

How about some strings (.09s or .10s) and P-90 pickup covers?

pabloman said:
Isn't any project you guys do a "senior" project???

Apparently, but I'll really feel it when I qualify for AARP (or AARP in my pants inadvertently)

PT said:
ErogenousJones said:
PT said:
Biggus Pickus said:

Do I get a prize if my name wins?  :laughing7:

How about some strings (.09s or .10s) and P-90 pickup covers?

Depending on the brand of string, that might work.  :laughing7:

Made a mistake. They're .11's, I recently switched from 11 to 10s my last set up. The 11's (this one goes to 11) are Thomastik - Infeld Power-Brights or Ernie Ball Power Slinky. If you've never tried the Austrian Strings, man you would be in for a treat. I won't play with anything else now.

For anybody who gives a shite, one of the band members (actually the oldest one) has somehow really gotten into this whole concept. Although I told him the polling is closed, he still insisted on coming up with some more names. Although these won't count, I thought I'd do my duty to the community in order to stimulate thought for others facing the same band name dilemma. He did the all caps and quotation thing. Some of these are really funny.

Here they are:

"TINNITUS"

"THE MASTERS OF JOHNSON"

"THE DECADE FIVE"

"YOU KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN"

"SURVIVORS OF THE ANALOG AGE"

"I CAN STILL KICK YOUR ASS YOU LITTLE PUNK"

"HUH?"

"WIZER"

"THE ETERNAL BLINKING TURN SIGNAL PROJECT"

"DRÅINÅGE" (pronounced "dray-NAHJ")

"THE LEADED GAS"