Band name suggestions

Finals

• Total voters
PT said:
Believe it or not in Med School I was in a band called Phillip and the Foreskins and we played at the end of the year parties. The hospital administration kindly asked us to cease using that name and come up with something else.

I never understood why americans don't like foreskins... :icon_scratch:

Marko said:
PT said:
Believe it or not in Med School I was in a band called Phillip and the Foreskins and we played at the end of the year parties. The hospital administration kindly asked us to cease using that name and come up with something else.

I never understood why americans don't like foreskins... :icon_scratch:

The risk of penile cancer. Pretty small yes (the risk) but none the less.

PT said:

wow I got this way off topic now :) anyway, I came from a non penis mutilating country, and I don't know anybody with penile cancer.. actually never heard of it..  :dontknow:

Marko said:
PT said:

wow I got this way off topic now :) anyway, I came from a non penis mutilating country, and I don't know anybody with penile cancer.. actually never heard of it..  :dontknow:

It's very rare and found in less developed countries usually with bad hygiene.

OK to bring back around - advertising for the big gig begins in 2 weeks so I'll narrow down the 150 or so suggestions. There are some phenomenal suggestions to work with. :eek:ccasion14:

hahaha, I am sorry Gary, and thanks for clarifying PT.

I won't bring this anymore off topic, but to be honest, I did some research on the topic when we were expecting our little american guy..
I have some strong opinions on the subject, which I will save for another topic and another time :)

Marko said:
hahaha, I am sorry Gary, and thanks for clarifying PT.

I won't bring this anymore off topic, but to be honest, I did some research on the topic when we were expecting our little american guy..
I have some strong opinions on the subject, which I will save for another topic and another time :)

No worries at all, my brother and I got into the same subject when his Belgian wife and he had a baby (25 years ago) and he vehemently disagreed. The custom came around probably thousands of years ago before the advent of oncology statistics I'm sure so I am probably wrong about the reason why it is so prevalent in this country. We were taught many things that need to be taken with a grain of salt now that I have some life experience behind me (did I mention that I'm 50?)
Cheers :rock-on:

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
I hear women like the mod.  That's all I care about.

"The Mod".  :laughing7:  :toothy12:  :laughing11:

In the spirit of somehow bringing together the original intent of this thread and the hilariously random left-turn it has taken, i propose that you name your band "The Mod".

wow . . . and I thought my roommates were crazy. never to old for penis jokes, I guess  :icon_jokercolor:

Death by Uberschall said:
Call the band

The Mohels
Turtle Head Fix
Turtle Head Jockeys
I was in the Pool, it was Cold

These and "The Mod" made me laugh out loud and my staff knocked on the door wanting to know what was so funny. I gave them a summary (of some of the earlier stuff - I hope no one minds). Didn't show the recent stuff but no better way to hijack a thread than by genitalia and farts. Speaking of highjack and not meaning to highjack my own thread but Death by U, how do you get your avatar to change photos like that?

"A college friend of mine said you can stop any conversation by saying, 'So anyway, that's why my father's not circumsized.'"

yup, that'll do it. and ironically, the best way to start one is "hey, STFU!"

Back