80's strat ( now with real pix)

stratplayer1

Just got this today spent 4 hours putting it together, setting it up etc, and playing it. its beautiful sounds beautiful, I absolutely love it best guitar Ive ever had or played.
candy tangerine strat
dimarzio paf pro in the neck and super distortion at the bridge
OFR
beautiful maple neck

thanks man, im absolutely in love with it, i only stopped playin it cuz its 11 and the parents are tryin to sleep, so i figured I post  :kewlpics: hah

That's a very nice looking machine. :icon_thumright: the pics are a bit blurred, take some more when you're rested  :icon_jokercolor:

willyk said:
That's a very nice looking machine. :icon_thumright: the pics are a bit blurred, take some more when you're rested  :icon_jokercolor:

+1  :laughing7:

Very unique and attractive color  :glasses10:

Thanks guys im glad people other than myself like it, yeah sorry about the pics they were from my camera phone Ill take some more later with a real camera.

Thanks for posting that. I've been curious about the candy tangerine. Now I know it's as lovely as I had hoped.

Holy eff, dude.  That kicks so much ass.  :headbang1: My next guitar is going to be orange for sure.  I already have the color picked out, actually.  But it's a secret.  :evil4:  Anyway,  :rock-on:

Nice work.  :hello2: That one is sweet.  Looks like it friggin rocks.  Can you get some of that thin black foamy stuff that they put in floyd cavities so you dont see the bare wood?

Yep 100% warmoth ffinish, its their candy tangerine, I love it, and yeah I have some finishing touches to do that is one of them. But the sound is amazing, even through a solid state amp the quality of the guitar shines through far above any other I've ever owned or played.

Back