Yowza!

I don't like the black transition between the blue and red. I know it is unavoidable but I still don't like it.

mscmkr said:
I don't like the black transition between the blue and red. I know it is unavoidable but I still don't like it.
It actually makes a smoother transition than the picture depicts.

Well, looks like a really rough work to do it!
Give my salutes to the painter!

Well, the blues somewhat messed with it and the yellow looks without contrast in the quilt... But it's really nice... Any special idea about the colors? Or just to remember "beach"? :D

I think in theory it's a great idea. I'd love to see red>amber>yellow, but yellow>red>blue isn't working for me.

that's definitely a YOWZA that's for sure

do I like it enough to use it myself? not in the slightest

do i appreciate the craftsmanship and the balls it would take to use that? VERY MUCH SO

they should make that the "marino's ice" tribute guitar lol !

i see pineapple! cherry! and blue gilato!

STILL not my thing, but that can't change it's YOWZA status

I'm glad you top routed it otherwise I would be tempted to hit the buy button and I really can't afford it right now.

Kostas said:
I'm glad you top routed it otherwise I would be tempted to hit the buy button and I really can't afford it right now.

I understand you! You have my feelings on it  :icon_biggrin: :icon_jokercolor:

So that's how it turned out!.. I saw that hanging up when it was only a stain on the wall  :eek:

I think I like it  :dontknow:

What color pickguard would go with it  :icon_scratch: and it would need an outrageous neck, like bocote or canary.

I'm really with the folks that like the theory, but not those particular colors.  My eight year old son absolutely adores it.  He also said, "ohhh, that looks really cool, especially on that quilted maple!"  He's learning!  That's my boy!

So the warmoth paint crew is learning their primary colors.

looks cool, but it needs to be a little more subtle, like yellow orange red, or any primary secondary primary pattern,
or secondary primary secondary for that matter.

If i had my choice it would be black black black, in no order.

Sir SchmoopY said:
So the warmoth paint crew is learning their primary colors.

looks cool, but it needs to be a little more subtle, like yellow orange red, or any primary secondary primary pattern,
or secondary primary secondary for that matter.

If i had my choice it would be black black black, in no order.
crackup.gif

In this instance I tend to agree with ye 'ole Schmoopy one.

I't's a cool concept but the chioce of colors convey's undertones of same sex marrige....

Back