Yep i'm pretty much almost dead.

Wana_make_a_guitar

I have the flu, really bad. Headaches like both sides of my head are having a nuclear war. Vision randomly going out of focus. No energy. I can hardly breath properly. It's very hard to get out of bed.

I wish I had a format button.   

Dude, that sucks.  Can you walk around without passing out?  That's when you know you should see a doctor.

Knowing what Aussie wildlife is like, if he had been bitten by something he would already be dead and therefore unable to post, unless there's a new critter that causes zombification. ;)

Nick Ellingworth said:
Knowing what Aussie wildlife is like, if he had been bitten by something he would already be dead and therefore unable to post, unless there's a new critter that causes zombification. ;)
crackup.gif

No foolin', Aussie land has more dealy critters per square foot than most other country's have total.... :eek:

Well, I sure am confused and scared.

I wake up feeling bad, but nowhere near as bad as yesterday. All that is wrong is that My nose is blocked and i'm a bit sluggish. But I wake up to find one of my dogs looking exactly like I did yesterday evening when I posted.  :sad1:

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
Well, I sure am confused and scared.

I wake up feeling bad, but nowhere near as bad as yesterday. All that is wrong is that My nose is blocked and i'm a bit sluggish. But I wake up to find one of my dogs looking exactly like I did yesterday evening when I posted.  :sad1:
Looking like a dog?

Hope it's getting better, then.

2 cases of swine flu reported at our local school - that means it will be in our house by next week.

When I lived in Northern California, I worked with a dude from Australia who was celebrating the fact that he had recently swept out his basement "without a care in the world."

I asked him why that was such a big deal and he informed me that he "would never have dreamed of doing that" back where he grew up due to the dense population of crawly things that would kill you quickly.  I then warned him that there was a significant Black Widow presence in the local area.

He just laughed at me and explained that "Black Widows aren't even poisonous!"

It was a great cultural exchange experience ... but I still don't mess with Black Widows.

Yeah. The worst of my flu is over.

My dog looked like she did because her lymphoma got worse overnight, she couldn't see out her right eye and couldn't breath properly. She died today, which really sucks.

DangerousR6 said:
Nick Ellingworth said:
crackup.gif

No foolin', Aussie land has more dealy critters per square foot than most other country's have total.... :eek:

It took me some time to getting used to the idea that there are recluse spiders, black widows and about hundred venomous snakes in texas, while moving from Europe, where there's nothing of that..
good thing I didn't move to Australia..

Wana, sorry to hear about your dog..

Back