Yep i'm pretty much almost dead.

Sorry to hear about your Dog.

On a different note, given your severe symptoms, I hope your parents took to you see the Doctor.  Get well soon.

Wana,
Sorry to hear about your dog dying.  :sad: Did the vet give you an idea what caused the death?

I have lost a few pets over the years and it's never easy to take, they end up having their own personalities and you really do miss them.

I hope your folks got you to a Dr. with that flu, this season is not the season to take a flu lightly. Not only do we have the swine flu to consider but there's a seasonal flu going around that is a bad one too. Where I work at we've had people going off sick for a few days at a time with this other flu.

Been a bad week or two for you, but I hope you bounce back soon mate. Take care with your flu.

Thanks guys.

My dog had lymphoma, a cancer of the lymph glands, and just the morning that I woke up after the day the flu kicked in, the cancer just basically exploded into action. We were keeping it under control with medicine and stuff the last 2 months, but it would seem that the cancer just grew immune to it or something.

I, on the other hand, am fine. I didn't go to the doctor, because I new just taking vitamin pills and oil tablets would help it pass, which it did. I just have the annual winter blocked nose now.

Back