Wintertime paint blues

Tonar8352

I got the wintertime paint blues and the guitars are backing up.  I have 3 Vintage Fenders to refinish, a 1954 Tele, 1966 Tele, 1969 Precision Bass, 2 Tele Projects, 1 Strat Project, and one P Bass project.  Is anybody else dying for some good weather?  I might be able to get going this weekend on some stuff.

By the way I was in Puyallup last week and it was pouring rain. I did not see the sun the whole week.  I need sun!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail yesterday, sunny and in the 80's today, going into the 30's tonight. Bizarre weather lately.

Me, too... Worst winter in recent memory in Kansas have two projects - '54 Tele Goldtop and VIP with '59 burst finish waiting for warm enough weather to spray lacquer.

Been working on an oil-finished L5S and think I'll rent one of those climate-controlled storage spaces next winter and see if I can get away with the fumes...

I'll rent one of those climate-controlled storage spaces next winter and see if I can get away with the fumes...

KA-BOOM!

Write your will first, huh? :blob7:

(I like Telecasters too....)

It's really strange hearing these reports on the US winter - here in Sweden, we're having the wimpiest winter possibly ever. In the southern third, it's we haven't actually had any winter at all this year according to the temperature definition (= average temperature below freezing). There was some snow for a week in November and a few stray centimetres around Christmas, but other than that it's been boring October weather for four months.
This summer was also the lamest for over ten years with few days warmer than 20 degrees C.

Yeah, climate change is a myth, riiiight...

I wish I had guitar project delays to write about instead :D

Back