Why spend so much money on warmth?

Yes years ago it was a big deal , time's change .

Let's get back to how much we love warmoth 👍

Guys, I just removed a bunch of posts.

As a reminder, per the rules of the forum:

**FORUMITES MAY NOT FACILITATE OR CONDONE THE APPLICATION OF FENDER DECALS TO WARMOTH NECKS.**

There are only a handful of topics that are strictly forbidden here, and that is one of them. How you personally feel about it is irrelevant. It violates Warmoth's license with Fender, and therefore warrants a zero-tolerance policy.

I removed other posts because they were passive-aggressive jabs that served no purpose other than to stir things up.

***BE KIND.***

If you have any questions, please read the forum rules here.

Sorry about that , things went off the rails a little bit . Glad we're all good and moving on .  :band:

The Aaron said:
Guys, I just removed a bunch of posts.

**FORUMITES MAY NOT FACILITATE OR CONDONE THE APPLICATION OF FENDER DECALS TO WARMOTH NECKS.**

***BE KIND.***

If you have any questions, please read the forum rules here.
Would a decal with my own name or image be ok on a Warmoth head stock?

JPOL007 said:
Would a decal with my own name or image be ok on a Warmoth head stock?

In general your own original wording or design is fine, but there are a million shades of gray here. E.g. some decals don't technically say "Fender" but copy the font/trade dress, and look essentially the same from a foot or two a way.

That being the case, I'm not going to waste time trying to draw a line. When in doubt, I'll err on the side of removing the content.

Or better yet, when it doubt don't post it.

As long as your name isn't Fender, Ernie Ball, or Gibson you should be ok with your own name on it.

....but yeah, if you're a gear flipper then you should steer clear of these. They're made to be played not collected.
[/quote]

For now...

As they say, nothing says warmoth like nothing.  Some people like putting on decal, but I always like a nice clean look of no decal.  It's like wearing a nice suit, with a company logo on the back of your suit jacket. 

i guess that's a c minor chord.  It's from an ad, I'll see if I have better copy.

Attachments

• warmoth ad blank headstock 2.png
    warmoth ad blank headstock 2.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 74
ragamuffin said:
Why spend so much money on Warmth? Because I don't like being cold...

In addition to plenty of $, I put a good deal of summer light into my warmoth build.

It's warmed our winter.

rick2 said:
As they say, nothing says warmoth like nothing.  Some people like putting on decal, but I always like a nice clean look of no decal.  It's like wearing a nice suit, with a company logo on the back of your suit jacket. 

i guess that's a c minor chord.  It's from an ad, I'll see if I have better copy.

You know what's funny? I can tell you exactly what chord that is, and what song I was playing at the time.

It's a Gm, and the photo was snapped during my Scrops trib's performance of Still Loving You. It was taken at Louie G's, which is a Tacoma, WA venue that sadly no longer exists.

Back